Rebeccaloves__#50 She’s blocked my dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were lads
---
Does anyone care to do a recap? Same old same old really innit?

Reactions: 7
Round up: see previous 10 threads, which probably repeat the previous 10 threads. Ad nauseum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the new craft trolley not in the photos of the mess already?
totally agree with them needing some actual storage cupboards with doors but obviously that costs a fair amount more!

Reactions: 3
She’s gone quiet - passport flatlay incoming?
I reckon so! They've probably gone earlier than usual so that Freya doesn't miss toooooo much school. Not that she cares about her education, probably just to avoid being flamed left right and centre.

Reactions: 13
If she’s away she’s going to lose more followers. And I’m here for it

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely away. If she is I’m shocked (well actually I’m not) that she’s taken Freya out of school again, what must the school think of her?! Kids learn so much in reception

Reactions: 12
I hope she gets fined. The pair of them are unbelievably selfish
That’s the thing, she can’t be fined as Bentos isn’t compulsory school age and won’t be until Sept 24. This is probably why Grabby thinks it’s fine to take her out, and she will continue to until she’s in Year 1

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That’s the thing, she can’t be fined as Bentos isn’t compulsory school age and won’t be until Sept 24. This is probably why Grabby thinks it’s fine to take her out, and she will continue to until she’s in Year 1
I didn’t realise that. But yes it’s a green light for Grabby to take Frey bentos out of school evidently

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.