Rebeccaloves__#50 She’s blocked my dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate that silly 'smooching behind the hat' thing she used to do. Thankfully we haven't had to see that recently...or the equally ridiculous heart hands 🙄 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s all so bleeping pathetic! Repeat, repeat, repeat!
I still can’t get over her ‘parents’ welcoming the groomer into their lives, just like that! 🤬

Oh and while I’m here, why oh why does she keep holding her chin up in pics now??? Showing off the new teef, or holding the sunglasses on?!! Please do enlighten us Grabby?!!! 😎🫣😬
I can’t tell if we notice it more because of the new teeth or if it’s a new thing she does because of the teeth! I can’t believe I’m saying this but she actually looked better with her wonky ones! She’s such a sad dork.

she looks like a high chipmunk.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t tell if we notice it more because of the new teeth or if it’s a new thing she does because of the teeth! I can’t believe I’m saying this but she actually looked better with her wonky ones! She’s such a sad dork.

Maybe she has to tilt her head back to stop the light bouncing off those tombstone teeth and blinding passersby

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It’s like ohh look at me with my new teef!!! I agree, she did look better before.. if that’s possible! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she chose that terrible picture for the cover of the latest post for the touch of “red” on the reflection on her hair. Same as the red bucket in the previous picture. Ramping up to valentines colours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she has a lack in her somewhere. She truly isn't all there.
It's embarrassing how she lives her life.
I would be dying of mortification if I was an influencer and there were threads on here about me.
You can bet I'd be using them the better myself and do things differently. I'd hate to know that I was such a wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine if 'her' fire pit was taken at the minute, of the hour of the very evening that she needed to use it, once every two years to live like a local??!

Reactions: 10
And here’s them in the exact same location when Raffy was a baby….

View attachment 2741326

That is truly tragic. Talk about living life in repeat. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can she claim this is an educational learning experience for Freya when she’s done the exact same trip 2 years previously?

--- EDITED TO ADD……
Okay, so I was looking through Grabby’s 2022 cali highlight to see if they did indeed do the s’mores on the beach 2 years ago… not only did they do s’mores on the beach, they’re repeated the EXACT same trip, and grabby had taken the EXACT SAME photos as back in 2022. I’ve had to screenshot and put them side by side to show how ridiculous it is… all the photos on the left side are from this trip. All the photos on the right side are from 2022. Same canals, same yellow cactus, same children’s museum, same aquarium… she’s unhinged. 😳
View attachment 2741365
---
View attachment 2741367
Wow this is just.... Wow. She's not right in the head.

Reactions: 14
And here’s them in the exact same location when Raffy was a baby….

View attachment 2741326

That is truly tragic. Talk about living life in repeat. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can she claim this is an educational learning experience for Freya when she’s done the exact same trip 2 years previously?

--- EDITED TO ADD……
Okay, so I was looking through Grabby’s 2022 cali highlight to see if they did indeed do the s’mores on the beach 2 years ago… not only did they do s’mores on the beach, they’re repeated the EXACT same trip, and grabby had taken the EXACT SAME photos as back in 2022. I’ve had to screenshot and put them side by side to show how ridiculous it is… all the photos on the left side are from this trip. All the photos on the right side are from 2022. Same canals, same yellow cactus, same children’s museum, same aquarium… she’s unhinged. 😳
View attachment 2741365
---
View attachment 2741367
She looks SO YOUNG in this picture. A child.

Reactions: 9
She knows she was groomed. She knows her husband is a paedophile. She thinks she was so mature though and 10 times more ready for marriage than anyone else.

• Sick
  • Sad
I wonder if she’ll ever realise that she was groomed?
When her kids ask questions about their relationship when they’re a bit older. A teenage Freya will ask how old they both were and what will she say?! You can’t lie, kids find out everything. Seeing it through the eyes of her child is probably when it will feel uncomfortable.

I will never get how they ever play down this type of question with friends or peers. Do they just lie or front it out. Saying you were 13 and your boyfriend was 24 would be horrifying to any new people they met surely???? How have they got ANY friends?

When her kids ask questions about their relationship when they’re a bit older. A teenage Freya will ask how old they both were and what will she say?! You can’t lie, kids find out everything. Seeing it through the eyes of her child is probably when it will feel uncomfortable.

I will never get how they ever play down this type of question with friends or peers. Do they just lie or front it out. Saying you were 13 and your boyfriend was 24 would be horrifying to any new people they met surely???? How have they got ANY friends?
She tried to rationalise it in her deleted blog posts saying 10 years isn't a big deal as you get older. Completely missing the point that yes, a 30 year old starting to date a 40 year old is not an issue, but what about the glaring issue that you were groomed by a disgusting predator when you were still in the throes of early puberty?!

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t get it, any of it. Her pweirdo husband, her enabling parents, her filthy house and scruffy drugged up kids. Her lack of awareness of absolutely anything in the world outside of her weirdly curated ig squares on repeat. This is a woman whose favourite colour is texture! she’s as thick as mince and should be saving every penny she makes selling her dirty tat on vinted to pay for her kid’s therapists because they’ll certainly need them.

Reactions: 25
She doesn’t get it, any of it. Her pweirdo husband, her enabling parents, her filthy house and scruffy drugged up kids. Her lack of awareness of absolutely anything in the world outside of her weirdly curated ig squares on repeat. This is a woman whose favourite colour is texture! she’s as thick as mince and should be saving every penny she makes selling her dirty tat on vinted to pay for her kid’s therapists because they’ll certainly need them.
This is a tricky one...

It's mind blowing to think how things might've panned out for the teen Reb-c-couldn't-give-a-tit, if she hadn't gone that fateful school trip to Wales 🤔

Was she always destined to be useless wet flannel?!?

Has it ever dawned on the Kedgleys, that Benpeeado groomed their entire family unit.

Did papa k's drink problem and their 'wealth', change the course of how mama K brought up 2 young children?!?

Neither of the Kedgley kids function properly as adults, they have absolutely zero life skills. They did degrees to make themselves look intelligent, yet they haven't used these degrees for any purpose. An either of them have held any job down. Her brother flits between made up companies..

And the truth is, F and Ratlas will be the 2nd generation of useless twats too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.