Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Been waiting on a thread for these 2 for ages! Something deffo seems amiss with them, and I can’t put my finger on it!

Reactions: 8

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m awaiting the ‘exclusive’ couple shoot in OK magazine now. There’s no way they won’t try and earn money from this 🤷🏻‍♀️

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Guess they back together and working things out. She’s just posted all over her IG and TT lovely dovey pics of them. Like anyone is gonna believe they are loved up now? She’s trying FAR too hard
They’re actually old pictures she’s posting. He has put a story of him just walking with Roman but can’t see if his wedding ring is still on 😂 obviously someone else is with them though to be filming it but whether it’s her, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

kittenface86

Chatty Member
She needs to realise though, even if he takes her back, it will never ever be the same, she’s fucked up her marriage and her sons family unit for what?!

joibly

I actually also think it’s for aesthetic reasons, the bible quote/ posts are always beige/ clean- girl looking. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic of her at church

Jas28

Chatty Member
Any decisions I make about me and Rebecca will be done in private 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s deffo going to take her back that’s why she hasn’t removed his photos. Who will believe the loves up photos they will eventually post

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
He’s not following her on insta anymore 🧐

Maybe he’s not entertaining her at all (rightly so) so therefore she’s trying her best to make amends publicly lol
I hope he’s not, because she’s embarrassed him in the highest form, but I genuinely reckon they’re either back together already or will be very soon… I’d even go as far as saying they’ll be a ‘band aid baby’ on the way asap too!

joibly

Omg it’s so cringe haha I hope he drops it for pure entertainment purposes but he really shouldn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 7

muchacho

Chatty Member
I’m not sure he will forgive her, it’s too public like how could you all be around your friends and family again acting normal, it’d be sooo awkward 🫠 just been on his insta and noticed he’s removed like every photo that involves her 🤷🏻‍♀️

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She’s back to posting lovey dovey pictures of them 🙄 Not sure they are recent ones though. After all that’s gone on, you’d think going forward she’d keep her relationship off of social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ By her replies in the comments she’s definitely giving the impression they’re back together though.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I totally understand that it is her body to show off how she likes, but with what’s happened, I just find it strange. Again not wanting to sound like I come from the middle ages 😂 but pretty sure 99% of men whose wives had been caught doing what she did, would not want them, acting like she does on social media. He is either incredibly thick or desperate and at this point, I’m thinking both.
She’s got more front than Brighton pier, because if I’d been exposed for even half of what she did, whilst being married & pretending my relationship was amazing, I would disappear from socials all together 😂 I would have to, because there’s no way I could ever post about my relationship, my house, my family ever again 😂 the absolute embarrassment

• Heart