Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll be able to keep up her lifestyle if they divorce. What does Marcel do nowadays? or are they both just influencers
To be fair they haven’t really got a ‘celebrity’ lifestyle as such and I think that’s probably why what has happened has. Marcel is way down the list of z celebs and I think she thought being with him, that they would be some sort of ‘celeb’ power couple. The thing is neither of them are particularly likeable. He thinks he’s more famous than he is and she just comes across as totally up herself. Money wise, I would imagine she’s not reliant on him because ‘influencing’ pays quite well and what does he really do now? Her problem now is if brands will want to work with her knowing what she has done 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The next generation of kids are going to be messed up. Their parents dirty laundry aired for all to see, everything is posted online. It's repulsive is nothing private anymore??!

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Shade boroughs latest?! 🥴😳
---

No I'm not actually going mad, it was on there less than hour ago!!! It's gone and I got no screenshots! Jxmmi was posting everywhere about how Rebecca was his girl and they have a past. Stuff on his BM stories though

• Wow
Reactions: 3
---

No I'm not actually going mad, it was on there less than hour ago!!! It's gone and I got no screenshots! Jxmmi was posting everywhere about how Rebecca was his girl and they have a past. Stuff on his BM stories though
Its on the ukgossip page

• Haha
---

Ok it's UK Gossip TV, I'm not going crazy hahahaha
---
Its on the ukgossip page
I've only had 2 glasses of vino!! 🫣

• Haha
That guys embarrassing himself claiming a married women publicly even though she’s no better.
---
Has she even addressed the fact that yes she did have feelings for the guy going by their conversations. It’s all good apologising but they’ll be having serious conversations about why it happened

Reactions: 4
I’m all for him divorcing her but I don’t want him to embarrass himself dropping a diss track about the mother of his child when the child will one day hear it 🫠🫠😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg it’s so cringe haha I hope he drops it for pure entertainment purposes but he really shouldn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 7