Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not following her on insta anymore 🧐

Maybe he’s not entertaining her at all (rightly so) so therefore she’s trying her best to make amends publicly lol

Reactions: 11
He’s not following her on insta anymore 🧐

Maybe he’s not entertaining her at all (rightly so) so therefore she’s trying her best to make amends publicly lol
I hope he’s not, because she’s embarrassed him in the highest form, but I genuinely reckon they’re either back together already or will be very soon… I’d even go as far as saying they’ll be a ‘band aid baby’ on the way asap too!

Reactions: 8
I hope he’s not, because she’s embarrassed him in the highest form, but I genuinely reckon they’re either back together already or will be very soon… I’d even go as far as saying they’ll be a ‘band aid baby’ on the way asap too!
Been lurking for a couple of day. I think they will have a baby too, it will be her way of showing their family means everything to her 🫠🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Been lurking for a couple of day. I think they will have a baby too, it will be her way of showing their family means everything to her 🫠🥴
I love how she said in her statement that nothing & no one comes before family … but she was fully putting another man & another man’s D before her family 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she said in her statement that nothing & no one comes before family … but she was fully putting another man & another man’s D before her family 🤣🤣
She couldn't even write his name with a capital m.. That annoyed me the most out of the whole ridiculous statement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This comment somebody has left on Shade Borough, totally sums this situation up 💁🏻‍♀️
If he has or is going to take her back, I hope he’s got really thick skin cos if the comments on that account are anything to go by, he’s going to get mocked mercilessly 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She needs to realise though, even if he takes her back, it will never ever be the same, she’s fucked up her marriage and her sons family unit for what?!

Reactions: 8
She’s a narcissist! Let me just love bomb you all over social media so you feel like you have to take me back! 🤮 she belongs to the streetsssss

I feel like he’s either ignoring her and she’s trying to get his attention or he’s forgiven her and he’s told her she needs to publicly apologise as she’s embarrassed him

Reactions: 14
I feel like he’s either ignoring her and she’s trying to get his attention or he’s forgiven her and he’s told her she needs to publicly apologise as she’s embarrassed him
Yep exactly this! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Based on her apology I’d say he’s ignoring her.

Reactions: 6
I think he’s deffo ignoring her and she’s embarrassing herself even more with her posts 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t love Marc. She loves the exposure, z lister status and lifestyle he provides.
He can do better.

Reactions: 16
That "apology" was PATHETIC!!!
What a fake,narcissistic clout chaser she is🙄

Have a feeling they will get back together..hopefully hes at least ignoring her for now!!

Reactions: 4
She was also jailed for drugs possession with intent to supply in 2019

her sorry post was not
He will have known about that though as he did marry her so don’t think that’s an issue. And didn’t she take the fall for an ex boyfriend who pressured her into that

Reactions: 2
He will have known about that though as he did marry her so don’t think that’s an issue. And didn’t she take the fall for an ex boyfriend who pressured her into that
I don’t know the ins and outs but it shows her ambition for money and any means of getting it. I think Marcel is/was a stepping stone for her - no one knew who she was before she got with him and she created this influencer life from it portraying a happy marriage. Her “apology” I think is manipulative and I think it shows how unscrupulous she is.She may well have been pressurised into it but she was happy to reap and flaunt the benefits of it until she was caught. Happy to promote a happy marriage but behind the scenes she was doing what she was doing…..until she was caught.

• Heart
Wonder if she’ll be able to keep up her lifestyle if they divorce. What does Marcel do nowadays? or are they both just influencers

Reactions: 6