Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced they’re both doing this nonsense to get more views, comments, likes & have people watch their pages more - because this makes no damn sense the way they’re carrying on 🤣 they are CLEARLY back together, but they are monetising off the constant speculation. Fame hungry & a miserable life their leading lol
I still think they’re angling for an OK exclusive as well. It’s pathetic how desperate they are to be in the ‘public’ eye. I remember that zlister boxing event he did (and lost), she was swanning round like he was Tommy Fury and she was Molly Mae. I mean barring being a drug mule and being married to a bloke that was in a mediocre band years ago, who is she to think she’s even z list. As for him, his appearance on Love Island showed him for how deluded he really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still think they’re angling for an OK exclusive as well. It’s pathetic how desperate they are to be in the ‘public’ eye. I remember that zlister boxing event he did (and lost), she was swanning round like he was Tommy Fury and she was Molly Mae. I mean barring being a drug mule and being married to a bloke that was in a mediocre band years ago, who is she to think she’s even z list. As for him, his appearance on Love Island showed him for how deluded he really is.
Mortified for the both of them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1