Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to make it worse, the guys baby mum said that Rebecca was in her DM’s trying to be mates with her! Wtf!! This whole thing stinks.
People saying it’s Marcel’s karma for cheating on Gabby which was bad but I feel like it’s not comparable to this
Hers has been so calculated! She’s a horror! I’m surprised none of them have commented on it yet, but I reckon he’s deffo gonna forgive her, she seems the manipulative/gaslighting type!

Reactions: 4
I’m awaiting the ‘exclusive’ couple shoot in OK magazine now. There’s no way they won’t try and earn money from this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah I reckon so too 🤣 with the headline ‘we’re stronger than ever’
Thing is they’re barely z list and bad publicity is still publicity and it gets them back out there. Cynical of me I know 😂 I’ve always found it strange how much intimate behaviour they put online. I mean the valentines video was beyond cringey 🤢 I don’t know many husbands that would want their wives to act and show themselves on social media the way she does. Thing is they both crave/love the attention and are desperate for the ‘celebrity’ lifestyle but unfortunately for them, I’m pretty sure that ship has sailed.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure he will forgive her, it’s too public like how could you all be around your friends and family again acting normal, it’d be sooo awkward 🫠 just been on his insta and noticed he’s removed like every photo that involves her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure he will forgive her, it’s too public like how could you all be around your friends and family again acting normal, it’d be sooo awkward 🫠 just been on his insta and noticed he’s removed like every photo that involves her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I noticed that too today that all the posts involving her were gone. I just hope the little boy is okay and being looked after in the midst of all the arguing and upset she’s caused 😞

Reactions: 2
He’s only removed the more recent ones. There’s still wedding photos and earlier ones on there. I’m not sure how they’ll come back from this either, the fact it’s so public but I’m sure either one of them or both of them will be selling a story in the near future.

Reactions: 4
How can she say it was a mistake when if she didn’t get caught out she would still be messaging the other man!

Reactions: 12
She’s only apologising because she got caught out. Imagine doing that to your HUSBAND, those weddings vows clearly meant nothing to her 🙄

Reactions: 11
Taken her 4 days to do it. Why is she apologising all over social media and not just in private? Get ready for the OK ‘exclusive’ in the next couple of weeks. Both of them are attention whores. Will be interesting to see what he says when his awaited statement is put on social media.

Reactions: 9
Honestly she’s embarrassed him to the highest degree & now wants to go back to the soppy declarations of love all over the bloody internet! It’s embarrassing & gas lighting! How can she say he’s the only one etc when she was sending nudes & chatting to another man? 🤣🤣it’s laughable really

Reactions: 13
It’s so obvious they’re already back together or soon will be. I always say the people that flaunt their relationships on social media are the least genuine and this proves it. The way they video themselves and share it with complete strangers is all for validation and attention. People in genuine love don’t share intimate moments with people they don’t know. They’re not busy setting up a camera to film it all, they’re enjoying their moment privately. I thought going forward maybe they’d keep it private but her sharing that reel this morning just shows it’s all about the public image 🤢 Her whole statement is laughable and to follow it up by posting that reel is even worse. They’ll definitely use this to make some money and up their public profiles.

Reactions: 12
The audacity of posting rings, she couldn’t even stick her vows!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so obvious they’re already back together or soon will be. I always say the people that flaunt their relationships on social media are the least genuine and this proves it. The way they video themselves and share it with complete strangers is all for validation and attention. People in genuine love don’t share intimate moments with people they don’t know. They’re not busy setting up a camera to film it all, they’re enjoying their moment privately. I thought going forward maybe they’d keep it private but her sharing that reel this morning just shows it’s all about the public image 🤢 Her whole statement is laughable and to follow it up by posting that reel is even worse. They’ll definitely use this to make some money and up their public profiles.
You’ve hit the nail on the head! They’re deffo back together already I reckon 🤣 OK exclusive ‘we’re stronger than ever’ incoming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so fake!
---
She’s getting annihilated on the shade borough comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’ve hit the nail on the head! They’re deffo back together already I reckon 🤣 OK exclusive ‘we’re stronger than ever’ incoming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so fake!
It’s pathetic. If I was him I’d be telling her to stop making public declarations of ‘love’. After what she did it’s so embarrassing. Trouble is they’ll both be enjoying the attention and looking for the positive spin to put on it. They’ll probably do a vow renewal now (coverage courtesy of OK) and say it’s a fresh start 😂 I know he’s not Mr trustworthy but he’s going to struggle to ever trust her again 🤷🏻‍♀️