Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmnmnmn… I wonder what she means
She’s trying to say he’s cheated first lol… to be honest, they’ve got a piece of cheek saying all this, when they’ve been plastering their fake love all over insta at every chance they’ve got 😂 this must have been soooo toxic behind closed doors if this is the case! A perfect example of not trusting anything you see on social media.. sooo fake lmaooo! If they try and get back together now, they’ll never be able to post their nonsense because the streets never forget 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s trying to say he’s cheated first lol… to be honest, they’ve got a piece of cheek saying all this, when they’ve been plastering their fake love all over insta at every chance they’ve got 😂 this must have been soooo toxic behind closed doors if this is the case! A perfect example of not trusting anything you see on social media.. sooo fake lmaooo! If they try and get back together now, they’ll never be able to post their nonsense because the streets never forget 🤣
Anyone that actually sets a camera up on a tripod to film the sorts of things these two have, just to post on social media are more interested in getting attention than anything else. I mean that Valentines video 🤢 and the last reel she posted was as bad. The only person I feel sorry for is the child in the middle of this 🙁 I don’t actually like either of them. He’s always thought he’s more famous than he actually is and she was just desperate to be with someone in the ‘public’ eye. I still think it’s all set up for them to do a magazine exclusive on getting back together, then a band aid baby to follow 🙄

Reactions: 13
Anyone that actually sets a camera up on a tripod to film the sorts of things these two have, just to post on social media are more interested in getting attention than anything else. I mean that Valentines video 🤢 and the last reel she posted was as bad. The only person I feel sorry for is the child in the middle of this 🙁 I don’t actually like either of them. He’s always thought he’s more famous than he actually is and she was just desperate to be with someone in the ‘public’ eye. I still think it’s all set up for them to do a magazine exclusive on getting back together, then a band aid baby to follow 🙄
The valentines video was a joke 🤣🤣🤣 why they thought people wanted to view that, is beyond me 🤣 then all the delusional people in the comments ‘real love’ ‘couple goals’ 🤣🤣🤣
I still think they’re gonna get back together too, OK mag spread, band aid baby, and a cheeky vow renewal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The valentines video was a joke 🤣🤣🤣 why they thought people wanted to view that, is beyond me 🤣 then all the delusional people in the comments ‘real love’ ‘couple goals’ 🤣🤣🤣
I still think they’re gonna get back together too, OK mag spread, band aid baby, and a cheeky vow renewal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Some of these people that comment on strangers posts as if they know them 🤯 Can you imagine it if they do a vow renewal after 2 years 🙄 As I said yesterday I really hope he’s got a very thick skin 😂

Reactions: 4
Her first post back and she’s sprawled all over a bed 🤢 and another cryptic post. No way will they keep this off instagram going forward. They, well her especially, thrives off the attention too much.
Wasn’t that picture taken the weekend / night they were away…. You know the day before she was still sending the messages

• Wow
I actually read his post and thought it was heartfelt and genuine, not like a PR constructed one but actually addressed all the things we wondered. And I didn’t get the vibe like he was going to take her back… just that he was going to go ghost for a bit for the kids sake (which he should).
She’s ridiculous for that bear post, is anyone even on her side at all?!

Reactions: 8
Guess they back together and working things out. She’s just posted all over her IG and TT lovely dovey pics of them. Like anyone is gonna believe they are loved up now? She’s trying FAR too hard

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Guess they back together and working things out. She’s just posted all over her IG and TT lovely dovey pics of them. Like anyone is gonna believe they are loved up now? She’s trying FAR too hard
They’re actually old pictures she’s posting. He has put a story of him just walking with Roman but can’t see if his wedding ring is still on 😂 obviously someone else is with them though to be filming it but whether it’s her, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’re back together at all … today was just probably the date that she had for posting for FN. They are old pictures

Reactions: 5
Well he can’t be feeling that bad to put himself back out there so publicly just to attend a z list film premiere and do a grid post about it. Definitely no Rebecca in sight and the wedding ring is clearly off 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If they’re not back together and she’s posting publicly like that, how embarrassing

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow them a while ago because their super loved up posts and videos were giving me the ick, so cringe 😩 always the struggling relationships who feel the need to post the most

• Heart