Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s deffo going to take her back that’s why she hasn’t removed his photos. Who will believe the loves up photos they will eventually post
I’ll say one thing. If he takes her back and like you I think that’s what’s he’s implying, if they post any loved up photos, sell their getting back together exclusive to OK, etc… they will both have to switch off their comments on their Instagram posts. They will get absolutely annilihated. I mean how can you get over what she said, let alone her sending a nude of herself from their marital bed 🙄 I come on this site to express my opinions rather than go on peoples instagram posts but you only need to look at his last post with comments left on, to see there’s loads of people who will happily call him/her out on there 🙄

Reactions: 10

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m not surprised at all. When couples are so OTT (and these two are exactly that) with public displays of affection all over social media, they’re not just in the relationship for themselves, it’s as much about the public image. The z lister couples that keep their relationships off the gram seem to have more genuine ones than those who post everything. Let’s be honest I’ve never seen a couple that eye fuck themselves like these two, well barring Fakey Quickenden and his wife maybe 😂 It’s just so sad there’s a 3 year old that’s going to be stuck in the middle of this 🙁

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Idk but to me it was always obvious that he was more into her than she was into him.
I have a feeling he might forgive her as he’s hooked though how can he stay knowing that she loves another man. He’ll probably fall for her lies and tears
Yep I think you’re right! He seems like the type to stay! To me she’s always seemed very fame hungry, like she’s with him for a bit of status. What a little witch she is!

muchacho

Chatty Member
I’m all for him divorcing her but I don’t want him to embarrass himself dropping a diss track about the mother of his child when the child will one day hear it 🫠🫠😩

• Haha

livefastdieyoung

Marcel has deleted lots of posts with them in already!! Both accounts are now limiting who and what people can comment…..

Clarity456

VIP Member
I dunno I always got the impression with this girl she was desperate for a life of luxury with a famous man which was why she got up the duff so quickly

Reactions: 9

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Omg wildddddddd just watched all the bms story on ig no wayyyy has marcel said anything 👀 how bizzare !!!!!!!! Literally posted loved up last week wtfff
I don’t think he’s said anything yet, but wowwww I always knew there was something off about her & Marcel’s relationship.. just so fake! If you’ve gotta post intimate shit like that on insta then you just know it’s not real! Marcel seemed to have fell for her hook line & sinker tho… sooooo interested to see how this one pans out!

• Wow

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
They were together since 2019. How on earth did she manage to fake everything to him all these years?! How did she kiss, touch and be intimate with him when she loved another man?! This level of deceit is pure evil. I guess she was so money and fame hungry that she just firmed it.
Marcel can’t go back especially since her messages were so public for everyone to see. Marcel is a public figure; imagine all the people that know him that he has to face. Aw poor guy
Poor kid too when he grows up and reads about everything his mum has done.
She’s actually the lowest of the low, defo has love bombed him to the max & he’s fell for it. A source in the newspaper said he had changed his whole life & lifestyle for her & their kid, and he’s devastated

• Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Taken her 4 days to do it. Why is she apologising all over social media and not just in private? Get ready for the OK ‘exclusive’ in the next couple of weeks. Both of them are attention whores. Will be interesting to see what he says when his awaited statement is put on social media.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Anyone that actually sets a camera up on a tripod to film the sorts of things these two have, just to post on social media are more interested in getting attention than anything else. I mean that Valentines video 🤢 and the last reel she posted was as bad. The only person I feel sorry for is the child in the middle of this 🙁 I don’t actually like either of them. He’s always thought he’s more famous than he actually is and she was just desperate to be with someone in the ‘public’ eye. I still think it’s all set up for them to do a magazine exclusive on getting back together, then a band aid baby to follow 🙄
The valentines video was a joke 🤣🤣🤣 why they thought people wanted to view that, is beyond me 🤣 then all the delusional people in the comments ‘real love’ ‘couple goals’ 🤣🤣🤣
I still think they’re gonna get back together too, OK mag spread, band aid baby, and a cheeky vow renewal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

goldengyal

Didn’t she imply a while back that the drugs thing was her being manipulated by an abusive ex?

I feel bad for Marcel and their son. Playing happy families while having a whole ass emotional affair on the side.

livefastdieyoung

I’ve been reading the women’s who’s ex she’s been messaging… she’s been tagging Marcel in every single post on her story 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭just making sure he sees what she’s writing…. Both Rebecca and Marcel are silent 😒

I feel like this would be pretty impossible to work through, poor Marcel being publicly embarasseddd. Like someone said it’s not like she went out and had a one off with another man (not saying this is ok) but a fully blown sexting affair/sending nudes/declaring your love for him naaahh got to be the end of the marriage
Yes i said this yesterday. I could probably forgive a one off , but this seems to be a full blown affair with feelings

Reactions: 8

joibly

I actually read his post and thought it was heartfelt and genuine, not like a PR constructed one but actually addressed all the things we wondered. And I didn’t get the vibe like he was going to take her back… just that he was going to go ghost for a bit for the kids sake (which he should).
She’s ridiculous for that bear post, is anyone even on her side at all?!

Reactions: 8