Rebecca Vieira Marcel Somerville’s fiance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno I always got the impression with this girl she was desperate for a life of luxury with a famous man which was why she got up the duff so quickly
Yep she was desperate to trap him with a kid! Needed to secure that 18yrs maintenance money regardless 😂 I feel sorry for her child, imagine when he googled his mum when he’s older & sees she was selling drugs & went to jail 😫 apparently Marcel has moved out of their home bless him

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep she was desperate to trap him with a kid! Needed to secure that 18yrs maintenance money regardless 😂 I feel sorry for her child, imagine when he googled his mum when he’s older & sees she was selling drugs & went to jail 😫 apparently Marcel has moved out of their home bless him
Just read this too, he probably didnt want to upset the boy by making her leave. Its a sad situation when children are involved

Reactions: 6
Just read this too, he probably didnt want to upset the boy by making her leave. Its a sad situation when children are involved
Yep! I wonder what will happen to the house? I’m assuming it’s him who’s been funding it all? In this instance this is where I reckon they’ll stay together because finances etc usually make things harder to walk away

Reactions: 7
They were together since 2019. How on earth did she manage to fake everything to him all these years?! How did she kiss, touch and be intimate with him when she loved another man?! This level of deceit is pure evil. I guess she was so money and fame hungry that she just firmed it.
Marcel can’t go back especially since her messages were so public for everyone to see. Marcel is a public figure; imagine all the people that know him that he has to face. Aw poor guy
Poor kid too when he grows up and reads about everything his mum has done.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They were together since 2019. How on earth did she manage to fake everything to him all these years?! How did she kiss, touch and be intimate with him when she loved another man?! This level of deceit is pure evil. I guess she was so money and fame hungry that she just firmed it.
Marcel can’t go back especially since her messages were so public for everyone to see. Marcel is a public figure; imagine all the people that know him that he has to face. Aw poor guy
She’s actually the lowest of the low, defo has love bombed him to the max & he’s fell for it. A source in the newspaper said he had changed his whole life & lifestyle for her & their kid, and he’s devastated

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Was she in a relationship with that other guy before Marcel I wonder or all strayed
It’s crazy but there’s loads of people who stay in loveless marriages for years. I wonder if she was with that guy before Marcel or seeing while married

Reactions: 5
I’ve just read that she has cheated on him. To be honest, I always wondered what she was really with him for. She looks the type to be with the premiership, footballer or something but suppose she needed someone with fame and money to secure an income. I always thought the relationship went as a very quick pace. I feel so sorry for marcel

Was she in a relationship with that other guy before Marcel I wonder or all strayed
It’s crazy but there’s loads of people who stay in loveless marriages for years. I wonder if she was with that guy before Marcel or seeing while married
In the messages that were exposed, she says she was never the one to end it or something like that and she took the rapper to her dad’s restaurant which means there’s definitely history there. It seems that the rapper didn’t reciprocate her feelings at the time so she just decided to bag a provider

In the messages that were exposed, she says she was never the one to end it or something like that and she took the rapper to her dad’s restaurant which means there’s definitely history there. It seems that the rapper didn’t reciprocate her feelings at the time so she just decided to bag a provider
Yeah this is the way I interpreted it too.. the rapper also has a young boy, so looks like they both had history before that & maybe rekindled behind both their partners backs 😫 something was mentioned about her going to his concert in London, so maybe that was where they met after not seeing each other for a while & it’s started up again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Has anyone got screen shots of the messages as I can’t find anything anywhere
I can’t find them either if anybody can point me in the direction, and I’d be grateful!!

I didn’t know who Rebecca was prior to her marriage with Marcel… always thought she was a pretty girl but wowwww I am shocked!!!! Even more so about the drug charges looooool. She clearly wants to the live the highlife

Reactions: 3
I can’t find them either if anybody can point me in the direction, and I’d be grateful!!

I didn’t know who Rebecca was prior to her marriage with Marcel… always thought she was a pretty girl but wowwww I am shocked!!!! Even more so about the drug charges looooool. She clearly wants to the live the highlife

They’re on the shade borough feed and uk gossip x
---
They’re on the shade borough feed and uk gossip x

Pulled them from LSA
IMG_4406.png
IMG_4407.png
IMG_4408.png
IMG_4409.png
IMG_4410.png
IMG_4412.png
IMG_4406.png
IMG_4407.png
IMG_4408.png
IMG_4409.png
IMG_4410.png
IMG_4412.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she imply a while back that the drugs thing was her being manipulated by an abusive ex?

I feel bad for Marcel and their son. Playing happy families while having a whole ass emotional affair on the side.

Reactions: 9
I’m not surprised at all. When couples are so OTT (and these two are exactly that) with public displays of affection all over social media, they’re not just in the relationship for themselves, it’s as much about the public image. The z lister couples that keep their relationships off the gram seem to have more genuine ones than those who post everything. Let’s be honest I’ve never seen a couple that eye duck themselves like these two, well barring Fakey Quickenden and his wife maybe 😂 It’s just so sad there’s a 3 year old that’s going to be stuck in the middle of this 🙁

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she imply a while back that the drugs thing was her being manipulated by an abusive ex?

I feel bad for Marcel and their son. Playing happy families while having a whole ass emotional affair on the side.
Yeah she deffo implied that, but probably a load of BS to cover up her own actions. The poor child in the middle of all this! I feel sorry for Marcel because he’s deffo been made a fool out of, but I think he will take her back!

Seen this on daily mail. I was in ibiza when Marcel was on his stag do. Funny how all his comments are limited on insta and he hasn’t uploaded any pics of his stag do!!!!! Rebecca probably knows what his ways are but chooses to stay for the lifestyle
What's the gossip you've got? Did he try it in with you or anyone in you're friends circle when you was out there. Or he didn't hide the fact that he was moving towards other females when he was on his stag?

And to make it worse, the guys baby mum said that Rebecca was in her DM’s trying to be mates with her! Wtf!! This whole thing stinks.
People saying it’s Marcel’s karma for cheating on Gabby which was bad but I feel like it’s not comparable to this

Reactions: 11