Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real recommending Nadine Merabi for the best bridal hen outfits..yeah thats fine Rebecca if you have an unlimited budget.. she is up and down to Athlone Town Centre all the time adv shops e.g. Zara. Really surprised at her for this.

Reactions: 1
Rebecca has totally lost her way. She is unrelatable.
How much has she been gifted for the house. It's a joke at this stage.

Reactions: 2
Never seen such a dragged out process of a house reno/build.. shes getting moulding now for free. Id say she is delaying moving in order to see what other freebies will come or way beforehand.

So she’s changing the sitting room colour! Thats so wasteful it’s actually ridiculous at this stage

Reactions: 3
So she’s changing the sitting room colour! Thats so wasteful it’s actually ridiculous at this stage
when you get everything for next to nothing , then why not.
also why does she have that spare room all dressed & sure no one’s in the house? The notions.

when you get everything for next to nothing , then why not.
also why does she have that spare room all dressed & sure no one’s in the house? The notions.
Cos it was free.

It's getting beyond a joke now. What next, a collab with electric ireland to pay her electricity bill??

What in God's name does she look like in those stories.

The Olivia Newton John hair. The spider lashes which are obviously irritating her cos she can't stop blinking. She looks ridiculous.

I have to say , she looked absolutely ridiculous , lashes hanging off like a 14 year old at the local teenage disco ,
I wondered was it a joke at first ,
---
I dunno how people are stylists , all she does is “absolutely adore” what ever is on the mannequins I.E whatever the shops are selling that season , this winter it’s silver tinfoil she can’t live with out , am embarrassed for her a woman almost 40 , eyelashes hanging off flipping copying every trend there is ,
There isn’t an original bone in her body

I have to say , she looked absolutely ridiculous , lashes hanging off like a 14 year old at the local teenage disco ,
I wondered was it a joke at first ,
---
I dunno how people are stylists , all she does is “absolutely adore” what ever is on the mannequins I.E whatever the shops are selling that season , this winter it’s silver tinfoil she can’t live with out , am embarrassed for her a woman almost 40 , eyelashes hanging off flipping copying every trend there is ,
There isn’t an original bone in her body
She has the face like one of those dolls that are in a horror move that freak the tit out of you l.

Styling been OTT lately - different lashes and more subtle fashion would look better on her

She wants someone to ask her in the question box . With her “let’s try something different”
I really think she only answers the questions she asks herself. The spanx question was a handy way to throw up a commissionable link and look like she was doing a follower a favour. Same with the skin clinic camouflaged sp/ad