Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow because she is painfully boring , content is clothes put together from mannequins in Zara , free stuff for her house ,
One of life’s freeloaders

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Daddy's house is coming along nicely. Dried up because she isn't getting anything else free

Convinced she has a man on the scene! Spotted her last weekend with a guy! Now it could have been a cousin or friend but she seems different! And doing different bits like beach and arcade! 🫣🫣

Reactions: 3
Hopefully she has a fella.
I don't upstand why she hasn't moved into the house. It's more than liveable and so many people would be delighted to move into a printed house with new windows and doors, full kitchen, bathrooms finished and bedroom. Just needs a bed, sofa and table and chairs. It's ridiculous

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have a water supply or electricity yet , utilities most would consider essential over a dress room

Yes you defo could ! I thought I imagined it ! She is defo getting ready for a “soft launch” to the fans ,
If she was away she would always say here with mum or her cousin

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do like her out tonight but it looks a bit ott for a night out in Monaghan presumably thats where she is going.

Wasnt mad the outfit she had on for the Dundalk races.. it was a bit old fashioned looking on her and not her usual style.

Wasnt mad the outfit she had on for the Dundalk races.. it was a bit old fashioned looking on her and not her usual style.
It was absolutely old fashioned it actually aged her, to be fair she has worn some stunning outfits but jesus that dress was just not for her!