Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London Fashion Week - today's stories she is taking us to Sinead Gorey's show - according to the Fashion designer's insta page it was yesterday?!lol also is she there herself? Would have thought living in such a small country stylists would all know each other and travel together/go to events together

Reactions: 1
I can imagine there being a lot of fake and bitchy people in those circles at awards do. If she wins EOD's head will do a 360!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole “awards” thing , it’s all a bit empty and fake ? And self congratulatory? And a bit pathetic she is sharing posts she is tagged in , am gona presume they all do that ??
They think they are at the Oscar’s , god love them 🤣🤣🤣 with their style

Reactions: 3
The whole “awards” thing , it’s all a bit empty and fake ? And self congratulatory? And a bit pathetic she is sharing posts she is tagged in , am gona presume they all do that ??
They think they are at the Oscar’s , god love them 🤣🤣🤣 with their style
Yes they all share what they have been tagged in to be fair. No one can "get over" everyone's "style" "not able" 😬🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No im not going for estate fencing because bla bla i will just go with wood fencing cuz it is nicer have you every heard such shite it is bcuz no one took the bait and collaborated with you like you hoped cuz god knows how much we have heard your cry about having no money & one wage. *maybe il order a lorry of stones 🤣 let me throw that out there & see who bites.

• Haha
Crying about doing the house on one wage , the. The very next day at one of the most expensive resorts in Ireland ,
The way these luxury resorts use influencers is very very off putting , it turns me off going . Lough Erne was somewhere I priced a good few times but could never justify the price , but I certainly would not pay to allow the likes of her go for free, but Lough Erne don’t care about the thoughts of one person who detests influencers.
I laugh at the one wage rubbish she spouts , she got that house for next to nothing from daddy and it is been kitted out for free from her begging .
She never shows the house right next door that daddy also acquired under suspicious circumstances, that he had full to the brim
With seasonal workers not from Ireland , no electricity or running water in the house.
If she had a mortgage she would be putting in solar pv/panels or heat pump for a renovation am pretty sure is required for a mortgage now but I could be wrong

• Heart
She’s only raging she needed an appt for that stone place! Didn’t they know who she was! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Does this one pop into Brown Thomas every once in a while, try on clothes in the changing room, posts pics of herself and call herself a stylist?

Reactions: 2