Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be so annoying for the shops when they go in on their Instagram account and are tagged a hundred times. Every pic she put up had them tagged. Take the first one amd leave it at that. Real bang of desperation off those posts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not getting her hair done in the hair lounge? Is Rebecca actually supporting a local monaghan business CLAP CLAP!

Reactions: 2
Surprised at caroline she doesn’t need that kinda thing as in she has her head screwed on & has a no bullshit approach surely she doesn’t need promotion shes an amazing hairdresser

Reactions: 1
Who actually did her hair?? I thought it was the brows she’d gotten done! I’ve missed the hair not being done by the hair lounge?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Rebecca is good at forgetting to add #gift #ad to her posts so wouldn’t be surprised if she was invited in

Who actually did her hair?? I thought it was the brows she’d gotten done! I’ve missed the hair not being done by the hair lounge?! 🤷‍♀️
They done it for her dundalk shoot, wonder what happened with the hair lounge as she is forever there tagging them.

Surely our becs was getting paid to judge the cavan rose & maybe the stay was gifted? No abiding by the rules but.

I cannot with the awkward reels... she learned "step forward, to the side, front, back, side" on Youtube and that's all she knows to do

• Haha
hadnt seen her stories in ages but cant get over how skinny shes after getting, she was obviously never on the bigger side but she looks scrawny now

Reactions: 1
Trying to get a free Dyson hair dryer :rolleyes: Never tagging her great lengths as gifts... The dress she wore for the judging was much too old for her

Calling the hairstylist her bestie 😂😂😂 resharing the post Sinead Curvy did as a thank you... Becs is DESPERATE to look like she has friends 😂

Trying to get a free Dyson hair dryer :rolleyes: Never tagging her great lengths as gifts... The dress she wore for the judging was much too old for her

Calling the hairstylist her bestie 😂😂😂 resharing the post Sinead Curvy did as a thank you... Becs is DESPERATE to look like she has friends 😂
The dress might have been ok with 6 inches cut off the bottom. That outfit wore her instead of the other way around

Dreadful dress Far too old for her !
Beggy beggy beggy , even while getting fed and watered for free , still on the beggy beggy

The dress she wore to the Galway races looked like a lamp shade or a costume from the 1800's

I just wish she would remove the filter she uses, also agree with the galway races outfit like some days she looks lovely & the next thing she looks hideous. Taking her some time to get moving into her house she’s constantly emphasising no money in the hope the freebies flood in.

I just wish she would remove the filter she uses, also agree with the galway races outfit like some days she looks lovely & the next thing she looks hideous. Taking her some time to get moving into her house she’s constantly emphasising no money in the hope the freebies flood in.
Her style flips flops from matronly to too young for her or a co ord she pulled off a Zara mannequin! Ya looks like the freebees stopped and she's desperate for more :rolleyes:

Was panelshack not a collaboration or gifted service if memory serves me, no mention of it at all & also you had to go for the plain skirting Rebecca because you cant afford anything isn’t that what you said once.