Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to check out her singing....yeah she’s ok but my god stop with the moaning about getting a date to move! Count yourself lucky you and your kids have a roof over your bloody heads ? Steve seems to have a bit of money (expensive watches, new cars etc) and they come across like they can live comfortable so why constantly whinge about a moving date. I could understand if they were being evicted but It was THEIR choice to move. My heart bleeds for her.

Reactions: 1
It’s perfectly ok to be content with staying in the house 90% of time but it’s really really boring to other people watching.

It doesn’t seem like they have a lot of help with childcare so maybe they can’t do very much away from the boys but I have never seen them do anything as a couple except when they went to a blogger award thing a while back. Does anyone remember? They got to the hotel in the middle of the day, took a photo of themselves naked in bed and put it up. So cringe.

I never see her do anything with friends. Dunno. There’s just nothing interesting going on.

Can not stand how hard done by this girl thinks she is! Moaning about how much she has to do on her IG story today??? What, a bit of general housework? Plus editing a picture? ? god help her if she has to get a real job, run a house and look after kids!!!

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s photoshopped more than just her teeth. Oh dear what a mess and so obvious

Can not stand how hard done by this girl thinks she is! Moaning about how much she has to do on her IG story today??? What, a bit of general housework? Plus editing a picture? ? god help her if she has to get a real job, run a house and look after kids!!!
God forbid she put an unedited picture up of herself ??

She’s so dumb she can’t even edit properly, sticking the same filter on each photo so it’s all like they are Oompa Loompas. Also who even edits their kids faces and airbrushed them? This melon.

I think she doesn't know who she wants to be - mother, housewife or page 3 girl. I think she's a good mum, she obviously adores her kids but when she flaunts her body I'm like whoaaaa don't do that lol I don't like her hubby, she tried to involve him more and even set up a family vlog but he comes across as a smart arse and not very likeable. She's quite young and I think she is very easily influenced.

Reactions: 3
Steve lays out her contraception for her every morning? Is she joking or is he actually that controlling?

That's really weird. I think she'd like another baby but he doesn't. They are moving house into the middle of nowhere, she often says she doesn't have any friends so living in a remote area will make it even worse.

I always find it quite worrying when people don’t have friends, it’s not normal! I don’t like Steve at all!

Yes, I remember the video she talked about not having many friends.
She likes the idea of being in a little family bubble but when the boys are older she will be alone.

She could make friends now Alfie is at school but she’ll have to calm it with the arse and wedgie pics otherwise she will be the talk of the playground between the parents.

Reactions: 4
Her camera’s just deleted a whole days worth of packing footage.

Seriously, who enjoys watching videos of people packing up boxes? Bloody boring.

Her latest stories.. how many times does she need to say how stressful yesterday was and that it was the worst day of her life? Seriously, get a f*cking grip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.