Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t look or comment anymore as I don’t follow her. i Would agree and say ‘good for her’ if the odd photo on her instagram was her in a bikini or posing for comments and likes but it’s not.....it’s nearly EVERY photo. Where’s the natural photos of her? Where’s the photos of her having a laugh with friends? There’s none. That doesn’t shout ‘confidence’ to me but something else. ??‍♀
Sally you are feat in her instastory. Boy was I right about her. So immature and egosentric :sick:

Reactions: 3
God she seems pathetic. She calls herself a blogger, she only ever does a blog that is a paste from an agency to advertise a product. Doing a real peice of original work is way too much work. So hasn't done one since July and that was just a paste to advertise baby food.

These channel mum people are so dillusional to think filming a grocery shop is work.
[automerge]1543256122[/automerge]Her blog is so dead that about 7 people a day visit it. And brands probably pay hundreds if not thousands to get a post on it as channel mum lie and pretend they are a real blogger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Found her stories hard to watch. She's hurt and angry. Sharing your life publicly does leave you open to opinions and comments and reading them must be hard. But sadly that's one of the doors you open when you vlog.

I've watched a little more recently. She has a lovely family, in a lovely location. I hope she doesn't let bloomin YouTube come in the way of what should be a lovely time of your life with a young family. Social media isn't worth it!

I do think she’s got a lovely figure. She’s often spoke about post baby bodies and accepting them etc and it’s always struck me as a really positive thing to do.

However, the picture of her wedgie the other day made me seriously eye roll. In the context of the post, the bum shot was a bit odd.

Reactions: 1
I do think she’s got a lovely figure. She’s often spoke about post baby bodies and accepting them etc and it’s always struck me as a really positive thing to do.

However, the picture of her wedgie the other day made me seriously eye roll. In the context of the post, the bum shot was a bit odd.
She posted it purely for people to comment about her bum. I think she’s got a nice figure but just dresses it terribly!

To be honest I have always enjoyed watching her stories.. as someone previously said her location, home and boys are so lovely and she seems like a quite down to earth decent girl but my god lately I cannot cope with her. She does seem to love herself a bit too much. And her videos and ads are becoming very boring. And I agree that bottom picture was very attention seeking and quite embarrassing.
Also that Primark hall video with that mini dress did nothing for her.
Such a shame because She has a high following and could be really popular with nice genuine content

Reactions: 2
To be honest I have always enjoyed watching her stories.. as someone previously said her location, home and boys are so lovely and she seems like a quite down to earth decent girl but my god lately I cannot cope with her. She does seem to love herself a bit too much. And her videos and ads are becoming very boring. And I agree that bottom picture was very attention seeking and quite embarrassing.
Also that Primark hall video with that mini dress did nothing for her.
Such a shame because She has a high following and could be really popular with nice genuine content
I enjoyed her content when she had a smaller following, unfortunately as her number of subscribers have grown so has her head.
Far too many ads and the amount of money spent on clothing hauls is just so unrelateble to many mums her age which is surely her target audience.

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong, I like her. Which is why I follow. She seems like a good Mum, I think her house is lovely etc she’s just a bit try hard at times and that can border on cringe.

The ‘bigger’ she’s got the

I enjoyed her content when she had a smaller following, unfortunately as her number of subscribers have grown so has her head.
Far too many ads and the amount of money spent on clothing hauls is just so unrelateble to many mums her age which is surely her target audience.
Why are her individual video ratings low compared to her subscriber count. Seems odd. Other channels with similar subscriber numbers often getting 10k more views per vid. Is it a content issue?

I can’t believe what I am reading. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. People like you guys are what’s wrong with this world. If everyone was a little nicer to each other this world would be such a better place. I’d love to see what you guys look in real life.
??? Another troll. Let’s just ignore her. ???

I honestly don't get why threads like this exist?! Slating her for not being confident / being too confident however you're all on here behind your made up names being complete cocks to someone none of you know, and ALL of you follow. Don't like her then duck off. Unfollow her. Tells me ALOT about your confidence for you to be brave enough to not show your faces and slate her. Twats.
Don’t like this thread then duck off. ?

Reactions: 6
Why are her individual video ratings low compared to her subscriber count. Seems odd. Other channels with similar subscriber numbers often getting 10k more views per vid. Is it a content issue?
Because a pregnancy evening routine video of hers went viral abroad from loads of pervy men watching..and she left it up knowing full well why and where it was being shared! ?. Probably why she’s desperate for another baby.

Never heard of her, just looked her up on insta....never seen so many unflattering outfits on one person before ??

Reactions: 4
OMG! What a car crash!! Terrible clothes and awful make up!

I’m embarrassed for her

I used to really like her but I stopped watching at the beginning of the year because I could not take her constant need for validation. The whole insta/YouTube thing screams a need for attention and a significant lack of something in your life but seriously this woman’s obsession with throwing her vag around social media is just embarrassing. There’s body confidence and there’s having zero respect for yourself. Clearly her partner has no respect for her either if he’s hapoy with the pictures and videos she posts? It makes me chuckle when they go on their angry/sad rants on insta about comment pages like this. Clearly spend their lives googling themselves. For people who ‘don’t give a tit what twats think of them’ they sure do bleet on about it!! If they’re so happy and content with their lives and sure of their life choices why these witches be crying?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.