Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s admitted to lip fillers as far as I know. I’ve noticed that about him, makes me cringe.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s claiming not to have had them redone since before woods which is w blatant lie. It’s disgusting he has pictures of her in thongs and all sorts on his insta it’s vile. The only reason she had big sub number is because she gets her boobs out for so many of her thumbnails

Reactions: 5
Yeah Steve comes across like all he wants is sex and food. When they do lives all he does is talk about her boobs it’s disgusting. Why does Rebecca still claim not to get lip fillers anymore too when you look back to before she had Alfie it’s blatant she’s getting A LOT done. I’d say Botox and fillers for sure.
He definitely seems that way , I remember she mentioned in a q and a a couple months back that they have sex every night ?

Yeah she’s claiming not to have had them redone since before woods which is w blatant lie. It’s disgusting he has pictures of her in thongs and all sorts on his insta it’s vile. The only reason she had big sub number is because she gets her boobs out for so many of her thumbnails
This is why I find her so unrelateable. I have quite a few ‘mummy friends’ and not one has photos on their Instagram like she does or he does of her. The video she put up on Instagram where she working out in her lounge wearing a bikini ??‍♀ Just no!

Reactions: 1
Oh god that video was awful. She just shows off her boobs and bum to anyone just to get subscribers and followers, no respect for herself

Reactions: 2
It was definitely his daughter she did a video when she was first on yt and spoke about how ‘’faith would be with the new baby’’ then bam little faith wasn’t around anymore. If you mention it she deletes and blocks too haha
It's his niece

Has she really uploaded a story about how she does lasagne?! It’s not bleeping rocket science when she’s just using jar sauces ??

Reactions: 3
Hahaha. Just seen that. She looks almost identical to him and Alfie though and why has she never been around since? I never hear of faith since then, not one time. Too weird to me.

Hahaha. Just seen that. She looks almost identical to him and Alfie though and why has she never been around since? I never hear of faith since then, not one time. Too weird to me.
Maybe Rebecca wanted all Steve’s attention on her and Alfie when he was born. Some people get jealous of their other half’s family, especially when kids are involved.

Def reading on here hi Rebecca or Steve ???? As the photos are all now mentioning NEICE

Thanks for editing ?
He’s totally gone back and edited all the captions as when I looked at them the other day when I read on here none of them said it ..so subtle ?

I find the content really boring. She doesn’t seem to do anything interesting. Every day is a variation of the last.

I had a look on Steve’s Instagram page for the bum video mentioned above, and MY GOD.

I wonder if they’ve ever stopped to think about how their son’s would feel in the future if their classmates happened to stumble across all those underwear/bikini/ arse shots of their mother. ?

She’s definitely piled on the pounds of late too. I think she thinks it looks sexy when she’s got everything on show but it comes across super tacky and chavy. I imagine all the other mums and the school gates talking about her.

How long can people like her and Ash reid sustain a career in youtube, there content is seriously lacking and have zero personality

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.