Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her Instagram, never heard of her before. Why is her face orange? Reminds me of being 13 again and people putting on cheap foundation seven shades too orange!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her stories today? Steve didn’t put kisses on his texts because she said she liked Tom hardy or something. ???. He’s in for a treat with that watery stew tonight ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her stories today? Steve didn’t put kisses on his texts because she said she liked Tom hardy or something. ???. He’s in for a treat with that watery stew tonight ?
:sick:?? whats wrong with those people

How has no one else picked up on the fact Steve just totally dropped his other kid when she fell pregnant with Alfie??

He has a little girl who’s about 7/8 now and if you scroll back through both of their instagrams you’ll find her she’s called faith. What a scumbag.

She has also never held down a job, proper little thicko you can see with how she talks how dumb she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I noticed this too but wondered if she was actually his niece? Is she definitely his daughter?

But its good for that girl who doesnt have to be all over internet. Maybe her mother have refused? If so, well done her!
???
I don’t think it’s his daughter?
After seeing the pictures it would be super creepy if it wasnt

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s creepy if my brother had a child or something I would love to spend time with the kid x

It was definitely his daughter she did a video when she was first on yt and spoke about how ‘’faith would be with the new baby’’ then bam little faith wasn’t around anymore. If you mention it she deletes and blocks too haha

I didn’t realise he had a daughter. Bit cruel if it’s true and he doesn’t see her but He doesn’t come across as the type of dad that would just drop his kid though, he’s always seemed hands on with the boys. ??‍♀

Maybe the girls mum wanted her right off camera as the channel and Instagram grew and they’re just respectful of her wishes. Agree that he seems very hands on so not likely he’s stopped seeing his child.

Maybe just seems weird to never mention her existence or the fact she’s a step mum. Get the impression once Rebecca has her own boys she didn’t want faith in the picture

Also is it just me or does Alfie seem quite detached to the world? His speech seems super behind for his age too. Makes me feel sad for him as he’s quite cute.

Alfie’s cute but his speech is extremely behind. I think Steve comes across as the type who wants his dinner on the table as soon as he’s home and is quite old fashioned in their roles.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Steve comes across like all he wants is sex and food. When they do lives all he does is talk about her boobs it’s disgusting. Why does Rebecca still claim not to get lip fillers anymore too when you look back to before she had Alfie it’s blatant she’s getting A LOT done. I’d say Botox and fillers for sure.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.