Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Win

VIP Member
Has she had her shitty nails done again or has she painted over them herself?

Reactions: 4

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Yeah she has moved to near my local area so chances are I'd come across her at some point. Im not saying exactly where I saw her yesterday as I don't want some mad tattler turning up on my doorstep 🤣
Well sorry about this "end of idiot", of course beautys in the eye of the beholder but highly suss that someone says she came into their work wherever that is then aparrently you also see her on the exact same day and the feedback you have is "she looks sur sur pritteh like her videos" which is strange cos she looks like a greasy waxy corpse in most of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Wonder why the boys haven't started their new school today? According to the council website summer term starts 3rd June........

orangeboom

I’m new to this thread (have lurked for ages).. how much did they buy the shack for? Was it up for over 600k this time or am I looking at the wrong one??

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
OK for a start I didn't say I'd spend my precious £3.00 on it like someone else did before.

And when someone does find out, be sure "HUN" not to get a damp gusset off any of the gossip on who owns the house if it's posted here. Because according to you, you couldn't give a flying fuck 🥴

You know you'll be on here the same as the rest of us! So stop acting high and mighty you're making yourself look a prick.
It’s tattle babe loosen up. Hope you have a fantastic day and have your damp gusset seen to later on when you find out the owner of a random persons house on line. 🥰

• Haha
  • Sad