Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemi85

VIP Member
Just caught up. Cleaning windows and hanging out washing, what riveting content. On a side note, do we know what happened to the poor chickens..?????
Steve probably ate them because Steve likes chicken so she gave him some chicken because he likes chicken 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 62

#notanadad

VIP Member
They’re not renting that house, it was on rightmove SSTC and came off the day they moved which is what happens when a sale completes. Some have speculated that mama beaver bought it and they’re renting it from her which may be true, but I think a lot of people are underestimating how much equity they will have had in the shack, especially if it sold for near the asking price. I think that’s why they’ve been able to buy a house for nearly half a million £ but still don’t have much to spend day to day. For example, me and my husband have got a lot of equity in our property because we bought it dirt cheap, renovated it fully and now house prices have shot up too. So technically, we can afford to buy a property for up to £450,000 with small enough monthly payments that our two average incomes can cover. Still doesn’t mean we’d be able to flaunt the cash, shop at M&S/waitrose and buy luxury designer clothes. I’m not defending them or sticking up for them 😂😂 but just saying a lot have said they can’t understand the difference between the house price and their spending habits, but it is possible that they’ve done it by themselves without input from his family. We’ll find it all out in a few weeks anyway when the info becomes public.

Obviously the sensible thing to do would be to have bought a property for around £300,000 and bought a smaller/less expensive car. They then could have invested some of the spare change for their future and extra money as a result from smaller monthly payments could have been put towards their kids - better quality clothes and shoes, money towards hobbies and interests etc. but these two are so selfish they only care about how they look to others - 5 bed detached house with a jag and personalised number plate on the drive. They’re pathetic and they have their priorities all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Just saw this on someone else's thread 💔

Thought of Alfie, Woody & Roma.

More needs to be done to protect children with parents exploiting them. The Internet is full of lovely people but also full of absolute creeps and perverts that know and see every detail of the Hobson children that Beggy & Steve share on public accounts.

Screenshot_20240612_214519_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Anyone remember when Alfie actually started school and she just left him at the gate to go in. The teacher had to pull her at pick up & say can you bring him to the classroom and help him hang his stuff up etc like everyone else & she did a crying story about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Ela2016

Yeah! Didn't talk to her but she talked to my colleague and was very nice tbf - quite soft spoken and didn't have that put on Yorkshire accent. She looks how she does in her vids, and her little one is very cute!
Is that you Rebecca?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You must be so proud
Not as proud as Big Mandy will be when she realises that when she was in the womb she made it on to a pregnancy fetish page for freaks to wank over, thanks to her darling, pretteh, "skinny" mama who sent the pics over to the page herself 🤢🤢🤢

if Dingle wasn't selling her daughter online no one would be able to comment. So next time you see the slag, take it up with her. She's lucky it's just a fan of hers disguised as a tattler who recognised her, and not the man pretending to be pregnant wearing a nappy who used to comment on her pics!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion #173 - Delete and block if you question her sweat shop spree, it's groundhog day for backwards Beggy by the sea 🐚🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
And I was right! Poor little thing is going to be so sore! She has said herself how hot it is. They will end up with sunstroke!
FUCKING HELL!! Excuse my language but I am LIVID!!!! Look at the state of that child's skin on day 1 of the holiday!!! It is taking me all my willpower not to say something to her that stupid, stupid bitch!! I have never, ever in my life met a mother who wasn't completely obsessive over their young children's skin in the sun. First and foremost for saving them from the immediate pain of burns, even if you're not aware of long term affects of sunburn. I know you read here Rebecca, I beg you to take my fully qualified medical advice, not using adequate sun protection on your child NOW, WILL increase their chances of developing skin cancer in adulthood by 50%!!! You are setting your baby up for an adulthood with cancer!! ARE YOU MAD?!! If that isn't the very worst parenting, I don't know what else to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
And sure enough, as if by magic, the comments calling her out for using Temu are all deleted
Now THIS is something that really annoys me about influencers. I wish they'd OWN what they do. If they are called out on something why can't they be an adult and discuss it? Take onboard criticism instead of delete delete delete. In any other jobs we all have our performances measured and have to address any issues we can't just delete our bosses!!
If you are happy to use Temu then defend your stance! OWN IT. Though god knows Rebecca slaggy Hobson hasn't got the brains to have a discussion!

It really annoys me the way these influencers just delete anything negative or call troll if someone dares to disagree. Such an entitled attitude.

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
We call The Fringe Big Mandy Anne because when she was born Beggy tried really hard to convince us all that she was tiny, dainty and pretteh, when in actual fact she was a big, bouncing baby who facially uncannily looked like Anne Heggarty. I also call her The Fringe because her thick mother cut half her hairline into a fringe and it’s so big it now has its own postcode.

It’s not being mean, it’s being factual and calling out Beggy’s shit parenting. She is happy to spend a fortune on herself doing 5 hour round trips but the kids are treated like second class citizens in her fucking pea brain.

Beggy is short and dumpy and a size 10 she is not. 12 is believable but that’s after exercising. When she was pregnant with The Fringe she was a good 16 and still tried to claim she was a 10. She’s a liar.

• Heart

Gilmoregirl18

Just put a wash on the washing line, thought about posing for a pic in front of it… then remembered I ain’t a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
That vlog 🤯 what is with the constant repeating herself?!

I want to get a card for the people moving here so I'm going to get a card as I want to get a card for them

I'm going to get Roma as she's awake, she's awake now so I'm going to get Roma

Seriously, those kids don't stand a chance if that's the level of conversation from their mother

• Haha
Reactions: 41