Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
Last I'm posting. I genuinely did see her when I was working, I don't know her irl and I'm definitely not a fan of her (I don't watch her at all, would only watch now if she does a house tour). I don't think anyone should post their kids online and she isn't excused from that. To me personally saying Roma looks like anne Hegerty is not a nice comment. Yes you can say don't post your kids if you don't want comments on them, but none of her kids chose to be posted.

I don't know what bloody clothes size she is but to me she looked a size 12ish - which again, to me, is a fairly slim build. She's definitely by no means a size 8 but also not a size 16 (imo). She's also (imo) not ugly in any way and just looked like a normal bloody person.

Soz to disturb your thread, just thought I'd pop a comment as I was surprised to see her in real life. Ta Ra all 👋🏻
---

To me, this is closest on her page to how she appeared. Again, I'd say slim build but I know others would say midsize, just personal opinion. And this is similar to how she had her makeup on that day.

Reactions: 3

Ck2020

VIP Member
Mabel was not seen online for months. When she reappeared she had huge teats/nipples that dogs get when they've been feeding puppies. Then Dingle announced that they were having her spade. They'd had her for a few years then suddenly decided to get her done.... I'd bet my last chicken dog on her having had a few litters. They also seemed flush for cash for a while around the same time.....
these theories on here are SO wild sometimes lol

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
I saw her without filters out shopping and no way is she a 16/18. Prob a size 12 I'd say.
---

I dont like her in any way and she comes across as dim but shes not fat.
They already don't believe you saw her (as if more than one tattler can't live in the same town) - they deffo won't believe she's not some overweight person. I'm a 12-14 and I'd say she's similar size to me, just shorter.

Ck2020

VIP Member
Does anyone have a link to the new house? Checked the wiki can’t find it, cannot be bothered to scroll through all the pages? Thanks in advance x

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
But here you are "LOVE" arguing with a stranger about what's posted about a stranger 🥴

And if someone did that, and found out the details, don't act like you wouldn't be all over this thread getting the details! Fucking hypocritical twat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No I wouldn’t actually I couldn’t give a flying fuk what their mortgage is who owns their house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m gonna go spend my £3 on a costa your enjoy your research hunnnnn

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
So by your own logic, I hope you're taking this up with the person who found out where she lives in Hornsea, which house it was and how much it was on the market for? You're sat there lapping all that up like a chicken dog and was happy to receive all that info, but the moment I posted a public gov link that is a service that is avaliable to anyone, you think that's odd?

And you're sat here reading it all of course 🙄 that make you a hypocrite because you know full well you'd be all over that.
It’s all banter. I love tattle and only winding you up. I don’t agree with searching someone’s house online but either way I’m not taking any of this serious. I honestly hope you have a lovely Sunday x

• Wow

Scottydotty

I noticed they are sitting on a brown sofa in her last story, I reckon they have definitely moved in with his mum as no mention of buying a new sofa.