Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sosticky

Chatty Member
I said it about that shit. Im sure she is the type of person who doesnt pick it up. She is dirty tramp. Im thinking what if they are getting rid of the dog and she is setting some storyline. That dog obviously never been trained so I dont know what they were expecting honestly.
---

He is a piece of shit for that. He must have nearly choked that dog!!!
---

This cunt of a woman cant care for her children or for her animals. She pissed me off even more today. She should be embarrassed no sharing it with everybody. DUMBASS
Is trapllop back?!

Reactions: 2

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I don't think I'm superior to anyone butttt if you come on saying something stupid like I've spent the time to make a tattle account where I'm happy to talk about someone's weight, looks, parenting, relationship etc but checking if they own their house is where I draw the line, then my sincere apologies but I will point out the disconnect there.
I stand by the fact I draw the line at paying £3 to go on a gov website to check those details absolutely. You look stupid in doing so. Weather £3 is a lot to you or not it’s the ridiculousness of it.

Reactions: 2

sparklemoon12

Chatty Member
“The kids should be kept out of convos on here”
Said by the person who has literally just spoken about one of her kids 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I meant being nasty about the poor sod 🙄 insulting a 1 year old is weirdo behaviour imo. But carry on being mean to a child, all because you don't like her mum.

Reactions: 1

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
So youre apparently not hard up..

You're on tattle discussing influencers..

But spending £3 on a publicly available document is where you draw the line

Yes? 🤣🤣🤣 very weird it’s not about the money it’s about the principle at how odd that is. It’s like when people type in other peoples reg plates to see details about someone’s car. To me that’s just weird

Whiskygal

VIP Member
They will have to be put in a school, if they haven’t found a school yet then they have to stay on roll at their previous school. If they don’t keep the school updated then they can be reported as Children Missing in education which is when the local authorities will Get involved.
That’s best case scenario.
I’d put money on them not being enrolled into a school until after summer….