Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes first time something he actually likes i think. Its rare they get anything new so she had to post it.
---

Could be I am just saying that Alfie doesnt have unicorn on his pyjamas 😂 its llama- first time something he probably likes.
Thanks goodness it's not a unicorn lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Clarity456

VIP Member
Isn’t the guy beavers friend anyway first and beggy just latched onto bj? Surely he’d go. Shes just lied about a fracture clinic & now got found out
No. Beggy and Beaver used to go on double dates with the fella who she was with a couple of years ago who I thinks her daughter's dad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Rosie878

VIP Member
What’s the nearest shopping centre with decent shops to them? The Freeport doesn’t look great…

Reactions: 5

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Does anyone have a link to the new house? Checked the wiki can’t find it, cannot be bothered to scroll through all the pages? Thanks in advance x
It's been taken offline but there's pics in the last thread I'm sure x

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
That's for the people here to decide not you
---

Like I said before you can find out in 3 months after a sale. And if YOU are not invested, why are you on this thread, reading all the comments and sticking your nose in?
There’s having a laugh about her shit show of a life and then there’s paying £3 to see if someone’s mortgage is paid 🤣 I don’t have to be invested that deeply to be on this thread love

• Wow

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
Are the children not going to school ?!
I did think would she go down the homeschool route to avoid fines for taking them out for holidays. That’s assuming fines aren’t in place for children who are homeschooled, I don’t know how it works in all honesty.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Just call me becki jones "hun"

I've got a good idea, why don't you post your details here? Then for £3.00 I can find out what a liar you are
What have I lied about sweet heart? I’ve just said I think it’s odd to pay £3 on a gov website about someone on line that we don’t know. Laugh about her shit parenting dull life I just think that’s a bit weird? It’s tattle we are all allowed an opinion darling. But what have I lied about?

• Haha