Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ela2016

Wait, what would be wrong anyways with unicorn PJs for a boy? If that’s what they wanted
Nothing at all !!!! My boy (2 years old) loves them and if he wants tshirt with unicorn he will have it. Its just Alfie’s age - you dont see them walking around with unicorn thats all. He will be going to secondary soon and I imagine if he wore shirt with unicorn on he would get some bad comments. Kids that age are very cruel unfortunately. I have a nephew in year 8 and sometimes I cant believe my eyes what kids are like these days.

Reactions: 7

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
How can someone say she looks like she does on IG IRL when she looks completely different every single time depending on the format, if the magic mirror is involved, how high the filters are on, and if it’s a tagged picture 🙄🤣
I have seen Annamilf (knightstriders "partner") in real life and she's tiny...

I saw Dingle on a live vlog next to her and she must be a 12/14, she's at least 3st heavier than Laura

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Yeah I get that but before she was aff linking stuff but now she’s showing the messages asking where stuff is from as well
I’m guessing scouting for Brand deals, showing them that people ask her because she’s a top influence boss babe.

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
She was doing it when she was pregnant with woody. One of her vlogs was a pregnancy care routine, which was her basically rubbing lotion in herself half naked. I think it had a million views. Along with the breast feeding vlogs that were designed for pervs. She's disgusting
Didn’t it have 25 million views? Not sure if it’s still up but it’s def her most viewed video

• Sick
  • Wow

Nellyellie

VIP Member
So assuming she goes to Cyprus in the next few days they will be landing and going straight to skiathos. 2 weeks missing from school for the boys

zady

I’m sure when asked where they’re moving to in a Q&A she shows Bridlington on the map not Hornsea?

Reactions: 6
What’s the nearest shopping centre with decent shops to them? The Freeport doesn’t look great…
I used to have elderly family living in Horsea, so would regularly visit. The place always depressed me. This was 10 years ago now, but back then there was literally nothing to do and the Freeport just had a few random, dusty shops.

Reactions: 6