Rebecca Lamb Hobson #172 Shops on shein, food from Aldi but a half million pound house? Math aint mathing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a drug dealer saying they think selling cocaine is fine but crack their "morals" prevent them getting involved with 😂😂😂😂🫣
If it wasn't legal to look up someone's land registry or number plate, business details, income, or the name of a landlord etc, absolutely none of the info would be available on public websites. It would be protected and you would be prosecuted for doing so.

If influencers don't want others to be nosey about their lives and the bullshit they spread, they need to piss off and get a proper job, stop using their kids as an income and stop bragging 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyhoo, wonder if the human beetroot is getting a lovleh slurr cooker slop made for his Father’s Day tea? Will we get a dad n kids photo next to the rusty railings and stained concrete, near the mud coloured sea? Will Mabel yank his other arm out of his socket on a famleh walk and stuff? #famlehgoals

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me, take your own advice "babe" how about you loosen up over someone posting a public domain link?

I'm not the one commenting on what others post in the first place 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴 yeah I'm sure we'll see you on here in the future when you feel like putting your own pointless 10p in because we know you're that witch who's really a dingle fan 😘
Im gonna get flak about this but i dont care. Chub and clarity seem to think they are superior over everyone who comments on this thread. If someone doesn't agree with one of them, they back each other up and effectively bullies the person who dares have an opinion different to theirs. You two need to grow up and stop acting like playground bullies. Anyone can come on here and give their opinion, you might not agree with it which is fine but your aggressive tone is out if order. If you dont agree, you could either say nothing or argue your point in a polite constructive manner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im gonna get flak about this but i dont care. Chub and clarity seem to think they are superior over everyone who comments on this thread. If someone doesn't agree with one of them, they back each other up and effectively bullies the person who dares have an opinion different to theirs. You two need to grow up and stop acting like playground bullies. Anyone can come on here and give their opinion, you might not agree with it which is fine but your aggressive tone is out if order. If you dont agree, you could either say nothing or argue your point in a polite constructive manner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god here comes another one 🥴

stop trying to moderate the thread you dipstick. The mods have already commented on this, wake up you're way behind 🙄

You're the fanny reporting all the comments I'm sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ETA why should we say nothing if someone comes for us? Who the hell do you think you are? 😂 if someone comments I'll reply. I can't help it if clarity has the same opinion and vice versa. Telling us to be quiet when someone replies to us and we're the bullies apparently?? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think I'm superior to anyone butttt if you come on saying something stupid like I've spent the time to make a tattle account where I'm happy to talk about someone's weight, looks, parenting, relationship etc but checking if they own their house is where I draw the line, then my sincere apologies but I will point out the disconnect there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think I'm superior to anyone butttt if you come on saying something stupid like I've spent the time to make a tattle account where I'm happy to talk about someone's weight, looks, parenting, relationship etc but checking if they own their house is where I draw the line, then my sincere apologies but I will point out the disconnect there.
I stand by the fact I draw the line at paying £3 to go on a gov website to check those details absolutely. You look stupid in doing so. Weather £3 is a lot to you or not it’s the ridiculousness of it.

Reactions: 2
😵💫

Anyway.

Has Steve actually gone out for breakfast with them? And it's not like her to only show the boys, where's she put the golden child?

Reactions: 16
Ahhh yes. Milkshake for breakfast - what every man wants for Father’s Day breakfast! 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I stand by the fact I draw the line at paying £3 to go on a gov website to check those details absolutely. You look stupid in doing so. Weather £3 is a lot to you or not it’s the ridiculousness of it.
Forget it, were going round in circles cos you can't understand the clear double standard you're participating in. Happeeehh sunderrrh hunnipot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus wept, if you lot carry on, I’ll have no choice but to stop Tattling and instead I’ll have to interact with my family and who wants that (jokes, people, the kids are out with their dad, winner all round).

• Haha
It’s all banter. I love tattle and only winding you up. I don’t agree with searching someone’s house online but either way I’m not taking any of this serious. I honestly hope you have a lovely Sunday x
Banter about Begs is all fine and good its her thread of course but to be keeping something going just to 'wind up' other posters ......

We judge Rebecca not each other as a general rule around here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
*hovers over ban button as people insist on wasting mods time with ignoring the requests to stop bickering and keep giving us dozens of reports to deal with*

• Heart
Banter about Begs is all fine and good its her thread of course but to be keeping something going just to 'wind up' other posters ......

We judge Rebecca not each other as a general rule around here.
Well said 👏

I haven't been here as long as the original posters, but I don't see bullying between us - we absolutely "go in" on Rebecca because she's a twit, along with her gormless Husband. There are posters that can definitely more eloquently put a point across - I wished I could do that but why post here if you don't have the same views.

These recent posters have to be her or his Family/friends - I hope you find the thread enlightening to Rebecca and Steve.

Out of all the Tattle threads this is pretty supportive place - don't judge any of us by your standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.