Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because she's up the duff.
Please DO NOT gift her stuff.
5k a month is what she earns 🤫
This selfish witch never learns.
Watch your kids you selfish bint.
We all know you're really skint.
"Bean" is a few days in.
Begga you t**t get in the bin.
tit show Friday we can't wait.
You really have set your fate.
On the spiral coming down.
You really are a f***ing clown 🤡

"Guess I'm at a loose end today, can you tell" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thread suggestion 100!! Rebecca lamb 2 mins prego cradling her gunt off you pop Begga you’re just a …

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's asking for must have baby items, she's 10 weeks pregnant ffs! And she's had 2 kids before so she should know what she needs! Clearly just trying to attract more freebies. Beggy you may act like you have money to burn, but your food shop, tit house, kids clothes and toys all give you away. And now you're having a baby that your partner didn't want and BEGGING for others to give you hand outs for it? Catch a bleeping grip you woman. You're quick to have a go at us tattlers regarding our kids, but at least we put ours first. You're too busy running about getting your hair and nails done, buying cheap clothing hauls for yourself, all while your kids wear the same clothes and get tit for Xmas and birthdays. You are bloody shamless and if you were my daughter I'd be ashamed of you

Reactions: 32
About time the boys aren’t sharing a room any more however couldn’t imagine having to go through my parents room to get to my bedroom, that’s not normal at all, they need to swap rooms around. Maybe woody and Alfie in the joining rooms.

Reactions: 18
Surely it would make sense to have the baby in that room, and Alfie have the spare room

Reactions: 27
Surely you would put the baby in the room that leads off mum snd dads bedroom and not the 8 year old!!

Reactions: 24
Would it not make sense to have the nursery off of their room and put Alfie in the spare room????? I'm literally at a loss every time she has an idea! How can you get something so wrong?!

Reactions: 28
They're going to do it like a teenagers room coz he's 8 and stuff. And begs it took you 4 years to get the bunk beds so of course you're gona be keeping them. Bint

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would they not put the baby in the room that joins their room? Nothing they do ever makes any sense

Reactions: 26
Or they should have the spare room, boys have the joining rooms and baby have the smallest room 🤯 they are so stupid and do everything wrong.

poor Alfie is getting stuck with the old bed and those cheap side tables

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Here comes the gifted the stuff!. That should go to families in need! Not a tit ass mother who having a baby for content. What is wrong with these companies 😡
This is a really small business I purchased a woodland print for my sister of here last year of etsy and they only had like 3k followers they have 12k now but they have gifted to a few small influencers.

But of course she is doing jungle/safari theme jumping on bandwagon Hahaha

EXACTLY THIS!!
Was thinking the exact same! Alfeh going have to hear his mum and dad at it "everynight" 🤣 or the baby waking him up when it's here 🤦🏼‍♀️poor boy!

Reactions: 9
She always gets it wrong! That room should definitely be the baby's and Alfie in the spare room.
At least she finally accepts her kids are growing up.

Reactions: 11
Of course it makes no sense that the oldest child is closest to them in the night and not y’know the actual baby who will be waking in the night 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 16
She aren't bothered about the troooolzzz though....
Tattler mentions they should be in seperate rooms a while ago..

They are now having separate bedrooms Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course it makes no sense that the oldest child is closest to them in the night and not y’know the actual baby who will be waking in the night 🙃🙃🙃
I don't understand how she could be so damn clueless.
And what is this about a jungle safari theme? How unoriginal

Reactions: 7
My 10 year old could easily stay up later than me most nights, that poor boy will absolutely hear them at it

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.