Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that lipstick she’s put on, is it red, or pinky, or peachy? How can she be this bad at content creation?!!

And why doesn’t she actually get the prices of these items instead of everything being ‘super affordable’ or ‘mid range’. It’s so lazy.

Reactions: 15
Being raw and honest - it’s not even a good look. It’s pretty bland. What’s it got to do with Valentine’s Day?

Reactions: 9
That make up looks tit 🤮 My god she’s minging. Love how Steve has supposedly liked the reel, we all know it’s you beggy bogtrotter!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Being raw and honest - it’s not even a good look. It’s pretty bland. What’s it got to do with Valentine’s Day?
It is so basic isn’t it, not great at all. Why Lookfantastic have used that on their blog I will never know, because it looks tit & makes the products look tit.

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off beggy " I'm on the lookfantastic pinch me"
Can I slap you instead?

Ps where are your kids while you're upstairs fawning over yourself in the mirror? Cuntface

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I don't understand, is why Steve hasn't changed his password on Instagram to stop this pshyco writing crap that's supposed to be from him?! What's wrong with him, surely he knows its deranged behaviour. I wonder if he's seen his block list too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ she loves herself doesn’t she 😂 she’s barely average I wonder what she sees that nobody else does 😩

Reactions: 15
She looks like the type to give you a good smack, for no reason, outside the working mens club
I’m from Lancashire and was on a stag do in Doncaster (for the races). In some backwards pub that was doing karaoke at 1630, had an old bird dancing on a table with her cans out and last orders was at 1800, I was punched in the mouth by some hag because of my accent. Probably Bev.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off to email look fantastic. Why do these brands not research who they use to advertise.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg! Where did the ’’ promotion’’ for the spa go? Been caught out beggy? Made yourself look like an idiot again 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh dear has she actually made a lookfantastic highlight? I’m gutted I buy loads of stuff from there 😩

Reactions: 9
Right is it just me or is she talking differently? More baby ish? To make herself seem more innocent to get back into the mummy Influencer world?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.