Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does this woman keep getting #ads? I genuinely want to know! Do these companies literally do no due diligence or research on who is representing their brand? I don’t understand :unsure: every single ad she does is terrible, no originality, no effort, no proper lighting, no explanation of the product - what it is, what it does, how it would benefit the target market, the cost, how she uses it. Most of the products she shills we know she’s never used or bought with her own money. No proper copy on the grid posts, just regurgitating the press release, no engagement with anyone that is remotely curious or critical or asks a question she either doesn’t like or doesn’t know the answer to. How much are these companies paying her for this?! I’m useless with tech and the least creative person I know but even I could put in a half decent effort in comparison.

She wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a real job.

I DON’T GET IT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think this is a thing in the uk to be honest. I’ve volunteered in school for years and never known this. The children that need extra support get it. There was a boy in my daughters mainstream primary school who was highly autistic and left at 11 not being able to read. He went on to a special needs school.
It is. There was a boy in my daughters year who was kept back a year bless him but did him the world a good

Reactions: 2
It is. There was a boy in my daughters year who was kept back a year bless him but did him the world a good
Yes I googled it out of interest. Apparently it’s very rare in this country and more of an American thing but it can happen. I suppose it’s also dependent on the head teacher/teacher and the council too. In Alfehs case I don’t suppose it would even make a difference with them being mixed ages in his school.

Reactions: 4
She's already got the plate tilted towards the bin and probably has a kebab waiting to replace it
What's there to be proud about? Looks like something a student would knock up in their first year at Uni......no disrespect to students lol. I'll put my life savings on no one in that house eating any of that tit........ Not even the bloody dogs :ROFLMAO:

Surely Green chef wouldn't be impressed with that slop "showcased"?

Reactions: 12
Beggy can’t afford the dyson that’s why. Imagine she got gifted one, she would be all over it like a rat up a drainpipe, claiming it’s the best thing ever!

A5DFEF92-4A21-4FA5-AB2C-6C86B1A7CD8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeh it seems like they don’t see their cousins regularly at all - surely it would be awkward to have these kids you barely see celebrate your birthday with you? You’d think he’d have school friends or something instead. He never goes to anyone else’s house for tea or to meet at the park, I’m sure the last kids he spent time with were that girl from Norwich’s children when they came on holiday and it was the first time they’d met. She did say a few months ago he had a “play date” at their house but I think that was all in her head 🙄
It's probably being paid for by Steve's mum, probably why it's the cousins going. I wonder if she pays for things for all the kids, to ensure they see each other. Steve's mum does appear to be the only one who seems to show interest in the grand kids, certainly more interest than Rebecca's parents

Her q&a - have you ever had your lips done. Becky - haven’t had them done for about a year now. HAHAHAHAHA bullshitter 💩💩💩
Always the same questions and ego stroking. I think the majority are written by Rebecca herself, any excuse to post bikini pics, sad cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
When she referred to them having ‘work’ done to the shack do you think she meant Beaver was building another stylish shelf for the bed?

On a separate note, I wonder if the chickendogs have run away with the elusive AO bear that goes with them everywhere?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The work on the house comments seemed odd. No prior mention to it happening. And she’s so stressed? Wonder if they’ve had a letter through about some form of visit etc (obvs it’s a listed building and they’ve done unauthorised work) and they’re now shutting themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They didn’t eat that meal! Well I wouldn’t call it a meal 🤣
They probably all sat round the table staring at it for a bit trying to work out what all that colourful food was, each egged each other on to try some, pulled a funny face after one bite and then Steve declared ‘I’m not eating that shite’ and in the bin it went

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus christ she shoved a tin of beans in some passata, what is there to be proud of 🙄🙄🙄 she really is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it odd that she had her Mum staying last night and decided to sit on her phone doing a Q&A.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.