Rebecca Lamb #97 Call the ranger, my brows are running wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend went to a rural school in Ireland, albeit obviously years ago. She said it was really difficult for the teachers as although there was only a handful in each class the age range was massive. My friend had 2 other children the same age as her.

Reactions: 9
My friend went to a rural school in Ireland, albeit obviously years ago. She said it was really difficult for the teachers as although there was only a handful in each class the age range was massive. My friend had 2 other children the same age as her.
I went to a very small school with only 2 class
rooms , one class was age 4 up to 8 then the older class was 9 to 11 I think ? and i always blame that on my bad punctuation ect you can all see it's not the best because the teacher was learning different ages at once which would have been hard .

Reactions: 8
The primary school nearest to me has more pupils but all of the classed are mixed ages. So reception and Y1 are together, then Y2, Y3 and Y4 are all together and Y5 and Y6 are together.

I remember being in a mixed class throughout my primary schooling and it was never a problem for me, probably a benefit in fact (I was a clever kid so usually did the work for the year above, kept me stimulated), but for kids who need more focused attention and guidance I can imagine it's a tough environment. If a teacher is covering multiple curriculums and topics for kids of a huge range of abilities and levels, I'm sure it's really hard to provide that 1-to-1 attention that some kids do need to progress.

Poor Alfie. Even at school he's not likely to be getting the support he needs, and we know he's definitely not getting it at home. I think any regular parent would be doing their best to either move schools to provide him with more support or make sure he's getting what he needs at home to supplement his learning.

Reactions: 6
Sorry going back to her ad she says "to make food" surely she means to prepare and cook the food 🤦‍♀️
Also the photo of her bum hanging out she has such manly shoulders

Reactions: 4
He must have been in another school ? before they moved to Dingle headquarters
Yeah he was in another school for the start of reception and left after 3 months.

Sorry going back to her ad she says "to make food" surely she means to prepare and cook the food 🤦‍♀️
Also the photo of her bum hanging out she has such manly shoulders
I say make food. Might be a northern thing I dunno. I say it in a casual way. Professionally I'd say I'm going to cook.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe a word she says. In a vlog from years ago she said her work experience begire having Alfie was working at Asda and then working at a hairdressers making tea & sweeping the floor etc - she never mentioned anything at all about being a receptionist at a bloody private hospital!!!!!! I honestly think she’s a lying toad. Or maybe she somehow did get a job there but only lasted a week. I dunno but her job history seems to chop & change an awful lot!!!!!
She's an habitual liar. She's probably talking about some work experience from school, that's the only way any medical based practice or hospital would have her working their. This will sound mean, but her vocabulary and literacy skills are poor, she would be too much if a risk in such a job

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's an habitual liar. She's probably talking about some work experience from school, that's the only way any medical based practice or hospital would have her working their. This will sound mean, but her vocabulary and literacy skills are poor, she would be too much if a risk in such a job

Years back I work as a receptionist for my uncle’s surgery as a summer job. I can honestly say those people have to put up with so much tit from idiots.

You need to be very on the ball as well to do the job.

Reactions: 9
Yeah he was in another school for the start of reception and left after 3 months.

I say make food. Might be a northern thing I dunno. I say it in a casual way. Professionally I'd say I'm going to cook.
Yeh I remember when they moved and she did the vlog where she was talking about the “bad men” and he said he was sad because he was gonna miss all of his friends at school when he went to the new one 😩 I didn’t realise he was only there 3 months

Reactions: 5

Ah really maybe it is a northern thing then my bad lol

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’ve got too much time on my hands this week as having to isolate but I reckon Beggy is missing a trick. She is like a walking parody / soap opera. Everyone knows you can visit TV sets. She could set up ‘Dingle Tours’ a bus could travel around all the dingle hotspots. I’d pay good money to go on that for a laugh.

Like I said - too much time on my hands 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.