Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy always does these ‘don’t compare yourself’ videos when she hasn’t been arsed to do it herself when usually shes all over the ‘goals’ bullshit. She just cba this year. Like when she says don’t compare if you don’t do XYZ with your kids just because she never does anything with hers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Beggy always does these ‘don’t compare yourself’ videos when she hasn’t been arsed to do it herself when usually shes all over the ‘goals’ bullshit. She just cba this year. Like when she says don’t compare if you don’t do XYZ with your kids just because she never does anything with hers!!
Literally about to say the same thing. The only time she comes on and does this speech is when she cba and hasn’t done what she usually has because she’s bleeping lazy.
Does she want a medal for sitting in bed with a cold, working? Least if I feel like tit I call in sick and get sick pay 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her latest reel life coach motivation speaker Becky! Didn’t she post a 2021 gooooarls video on YouTube? She has a short memory 😂😂
Cracking up at her motivational crap.
Just having a coffee having spent the morning taking down Christmas stuff and cleaning the house. Didn't realise that I shouldn't feel the pressure but instead should lie in bed!

Just to add I don't feel any sodding pressure from social media because I'm mature enough to realise it is alllllll bullshit. I'm cleaning and tidying for me, because I feel good when the house is tidy not because I want to put it on social media.

Additionally I haven't written pages of goals but will have a few drinks later with my partner and make some plans for this year ahead. It seems like the only ones pressurised by social media are the ones applying the pressure through social media...ironic really!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Cracking up at her motivational crap.
Just having a coffee having spent the morning taking down Christmas stuff and cleaning the house. Didn't realise that I shouldn't feel the pressure but instead should lie in bed!

Just to add I don't feel any sodding pressure from social media because I'm mature enough to realise it is alllllll bullshit. I'm cleaning and tidying for me, because I feel good when the house is tidy not because I want to put it on social media.

Additionally I haven't written pages of goals but will have a few drinks later with my partner and make some plans for this year ahead. It seems like the only ones pressurised by social media are the ones applying the pressure through social media...ironic really!
Spot on. 👏

Reactions: 6
🦜REPETITIVE🦜 bleeping Parrot
She makes my head hurt
Waffle Waffle
Glad shes got a cold🤣
Silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She hurts my head!!!!!!
It’s not Covid Beggy, yeah….. “I’ve done tests”……. had a PCR test have you?
I think not!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My son had a “cold” we did lateral flow tests everyday and they were negative but he did a pcr test the first day he felt ill. It took 5 days to come back but he was positive. Luckily I had a feeling it was covid even though the lateral flow tests were negative so he was isolating even before his pcr test came back. But beggy has probably been out infecting everyone because she knows best!!!!!!!!!! TWUNT 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
LFTs don't work well at all if you have cold symptoms, as the mucus up the nose interferes with the collecting of the sample.

Symptoms means she needs a PCR test and to isolate until it comes back. 🤦🏼‍♀️

This is the reason we're on to the third year of this tit. Many, many people not giving a single duck and not doing the very basic of tasks for the sake of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How is it hard to find time to vlog ? you don't work Rebecca you have all the time in the world and what does chip munk do ? Is he even employed ? She won't want to do a PCR incase she's positive and needs to stay in .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She does know that a LFT is for when you have no symptoms, right?! Ah, what am I thinking?! Of course she doesn’t bleeping know because she’s a wombat. Someone message her, although you’d probably get blocked for trying to educate her.

Reactions: 14
Was just watching her stories about 2022 and goals ect and my husband pipes up and goes "how many times does she need to repeat herself are people really that thick" then I clicked next and it went to the reel thing about 2022 and he walks out the room going "duck listening to that tit again" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ she makes my head hurt, how many times did she want to say “write your goals down” “don’t worry” “goals” etc must have been about 20 times in various combinations 😂

p.s. doesn’t anyone that’s not an insta hun actually write goals down, she’s making out like it’s something everyone does like putting a tree up or something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.