Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sells lumehs 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Don’t get too excited Beggy!!! All fake 🤣
Isn't her husband rich? She use to sell purfume if I remember rightly. Has a cleaner and everything
No hate towards her. I use to follow her she was funny at times and had great style.

Reactions: 5
As if she couldn’t get any lazier, getting people to sign up as a member so they can order their own crap as she can’t be arsed sending a link out. Honestly baffles me how she thinks what she does is a credible job, she’s nothing more than a scrounger with no job
The member thing is just another way to get people to sign under them under the guise of being a "member". She will be their upline and still receive commission. Its basically a very sneaky way of making people believe they just have more freedom, when in reality they've joined the cult. They don't really need to flog it to anyone else if they're only buying for themselves, so the imbeciles who fall for it might never even realise.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What Beggy doesn’t get is that no one is annoyed with her for ‘supposedly’ running a ‘business’.

what people are annoyed at is her lies and scamming of vulnerable people. Let’s be honest if she didn’t have Steve and his money to support her there’s no way she could do it. Steve pays for everything in that house. She earns Jack tit.

The only bill she pays in that house is the biscuit bill each week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The member thing is just another way to get people to sign under them under the guise of being a "member". She will be their upline and still receive commission. Its basically a very sneaky way of making people believe they just have more freedom, when in reality they've joined the cult. They don't really need to flog it to anyone else if they're only buying for themselves, so the imbeciles who fall for it might never even realise.
This is terrible! The scamming they do is another level! So many will fall for this. I noticed they all posted this link thing after a boss babe business call so obviously they got told to do it by the top ones to bring in more money to them!

Reactions: 14
That woman in the Ferrari- has she seriously claimed that she can afford a Ferrari from selling some face scrubbers?!
I CANNOT get over the lies these women tell- Beggy saying she pays the mortgage and bills and earns £££ a month?! This woman saying she’s able to afford Ferrari?!
Yet Beggy shops in Aldi and buys cheap disposable fashion from sweatshop companies like Boohoo?! Her house is cold damp and needs a tit load of money spent on it.
How do they say these lies with a straight face? How do they sleep at night knowing their life is a massive fabrication? And where is their conscience for people who sadly believe all the lies and think they too could have a ‘Rangey’ or Ferrari from selling face scrubbers.
The women that fabricate this stuff are absolutely despicable and complete lying witches. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
That woman in the Ferrari- has she seriously claimed that she can afford a Ferrari from selling some face scrubbers?!
I CANNOT get over the lies these women tell- Beggy saying she pays the mortgage and bills and earns £££ a month?! This woman saying she’s able to afford Ferrari?!
Yet Beggy shops in Aldi and buys cheap disposable fashion from sweatshop companies like Boohoo?! Her house is cold damp and needs a tit load of money spent on it.
How do they say these lies with a straight face? How do they sleep at night knowing their life is a massive fabrication? And where is their conscience for people who sadly believe all the lies and think they too could have a ‘Rangey’ or Ferrari from selling face scrubbers.
The women that fabricate this stuff are absolutely despicable and complete lying witches. 😡😡😡
Exaclty this, anyone ever feels for even a second she’s making thousands needs to remember, she wore a 5 year old dress for Xmas, her kids toys were from the bargain basement unless bought from family or gifted, her house is falling apart and needs major work, let alone the treatment needed to the woodwork. Steve spent the best part of 3 months doing the bathroom, rather than pay to have it correctly fit, same with the carpets. It took 2 years to buy carpets for the stairs and bedroom. I could go on.

The occasionally show a bag or a car (finance) to give off the perception of having money, but everything else, the smaller details, all show they don’t have a pot to piss in. I bet they don’t sleep well at night wondering how they’re paying the mortgage one month to the next.

She’s delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s also being spoon fed or heavily manipulated into saying this kind of crap by the cranks that run lumi spa/nu skin; we are coming into a new year where there will be lots of vulnerable women who are maybe skint after Christmas, in debt or desperate to get a holiday booked for summer or whatever so they know it’s prime time to swoop in and recruit some more delusional fools into this bullshit pyramid scam.
The whole thing is seedy & predatory.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s also being spoon fed or heavily manipulated into saying this kind of crap by the cranks that run lumi spa/nu skin; we are coming into a new year where there will be lots of vulnerable women who are maybe skint after Christmas, in debt or desperate to get a holiday booked for summer or whatever so they know it’s prime time to swoop in and recruit some more delusional fools into this bullshit pyramid scam.
The whole thing is seedy & predatory.
One watch of the bbc documentary shows just how bad they are and what they’re told to say and how they actively seek desperate people who don’t have much. It knocks you sick. The amount of people that are sucked into it, especially her sheep, thinking if she reposts them being an arse licker they’ve made it. When in reality she probably wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire.

Reactions: 20
Surely she’s just shot herself in the foot but showing the scrolling of her emails… “congratulations on your new signup” what’s that beggy, signup to your pyramid? Lots of people beneath you? People have to realise they are literally being recruited now without their consent!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The link sends you to this, nice little ID there for her to earn off others

In fact, she’s posting a different link to Jade Edwards who is posting a member page sign up, Rebecca is posting the link for signing up as a seller, she can’t even get that right. People have literally taken what she’s said and gone with it without even realising what they’ve now signed up to. 🤔
402142F6-8678-4DFB-B13B-5C2A94F94EE6.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I counted about 20+ signups when she was scrolling her emails, not many considering her 67k following 😂😂 and how many of those 20 odd signups will actually part with money and buy something, she’s such a failure!

Reactions: 10
Only 16.6% earn $30 a month. 👏🏻

I hope her followers are reading the eye opening tit in her link.
My sister in law used to sell nuskin products. She did is for 6 months, she put all 100 per cent into making it a business. She sold a lot of products but only made enough to to pay for the lecky bill every month!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The link sends you to this, nice little ID there for her to earn off others

In fact, she’s posting a different link to Jade Edwards who is posting a member page sign up, Rebecca is posting the link for signing up as a seller, she can’t even get that right. People have literally taken what she’s said and gone with it without even realising what they’ve now signed up to. 🤔
View attachment 952038
Surely this is fraudulent and needs reporting? What she is claiming it to be is misrepresenting what it actually is. That’s one for the ASA and trading standards surely?

Reactions: 17
Eye opening indeed. Checked out Ferrari woman made me sick. Thing is they walk among us these people. Disgusting. Deluded. I do wonder who’s crinkly bollocks she has to wake up to stuck her forehead for that lifestyle? Because it sure as tit isn’t funded by fly spray perfumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eye opening indeed. Checked out Ferrari woman made me sick. Thing is they walk among us these people. Disgusting. Deluded. I do wonder who’s crinkly bollocks she has to wake up to stuck her forehead for that lifestyle? Because it sure as tit isn’t funded by fly spray perfumes.
Yes like I said I use to follow and I thought she was great but if she is claiming she got the ferrari from selling perfume or the lumi to get vulnerable people to sign up then she is very low. She even said once her husband has a fantastic paying job and this side bit she does was just for extra (pocket money)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her latest reel life coach motivation speaker Becky! Didn’t she post a 2021 gooooarls video on YouTube? She has a short memory 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.