Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s gone from wanting a fancy wedding with all the fuss to now just wanting close family there, proves the original wedding (or fake wedding) was just for content and freebies but when neither materialised she now wants to do it on the cheap because she can’t afford a big fancy wedding!
Rebecca and Steve don't have "close family" though. No one wants to be around them or include them in any actual family occasion.
They don't go round for Lunch, Dinner. Barbeques, or even drinks like regular families do. And the Grandparents don't show any interest in their kids, like going for tea or sleepovers......It's not normal.........but then again its Beggy and Beaver we're talking about here - nuff said!!!

Reactions: 37
I find their set up really odd. After saying they were eating out for Xmas day now at home just the 4 of them. No big deal but why lie about everything. They don’t seem to have any friends or mix with anyone. Not even a drink with family over Christmas. Every now and again I feel sorry for her but then I remember she is actively scamming people who are more vulnerable than her. She has beaver’s dad’s money to fall back on the people she is scamming don’t.

Reactions: 25
I don't even think tragic covers her anymore, she is off her bleeping head. Imagine asking yourself the same questions every other day. duck off beggy! Just duck off and get a real life instead of that fantasy one you live in.
Those earrings are fake as duck, just like her.
Even if they were real, so what if she could walk into selfridges and just buy them, I can walk into a decent clothes shop and buy my kids nice, well fitting clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Beaver tensing his "muscles" in that family photo what a twit
I can’t see past his teeth. 😬

Imagine pretending you bought (a really bad fake copy of) designer earrings from a store that doesn’t even sell them and think nobody will notice. 🥴

Precious.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't even think tragic covers her anymore, she is off her bleeping head. Imagine asking yourself the same questions every other day. duck off beggy! Just duck off and get a real life instead of that fantasy one you live in.
Those earrings are fake as duck, just like her.
Even if they were real, so what if she could walk into selfridges and just buy them, I can walk into a decent clothes shop and buy my kids nice, well fitting clothes.
Exactly this! Her kids slept on the floor for years. They have clothes too big and shoes that don’t fit. Toys from pound land. She only buys stuff on klarna hence they can’t afford to do the house up. If she rebranded herself ‘budget house in the dales’ she might get a few more followings.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not digging at anyone but who has a crumble on Christmas day. None of us like Christmas pudding so I'll make a cheesecake or my mum does a mean triffle and this year I've brought a frozen roulade from tesco. A crumble seems a heavy pud after such a big meal. I actually don't believe she's making one none of them ever eat fruit unless it's a banana cake.
Oh nooo I’m super lazy got a crumble from the butchers for dessert.. 😜 but I’m actually making the simplyfoodbymandy trifle for xmas day 😂😂 I hate cooking

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah God love you Beggy. Thanks for that post.
You have just reminded me that whatever tit is going on in my life, your life will always be worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Could she be any more obvious she’s sending questions to herself?!? It’s the ❤ At the end of the questions just like she did when she posted “let’s chat ask me anything? ❤“..Like what the actual duck…she’s a fruit loop 🤪🤪
T-R-A-G-I-C
This tit is becoming seriously concerning now, she needs an intervention... the utter prick!

Reactions: 11
Ah God love you Beggy. Thanks for that post.
You have just reminded me that whatever tit is going on in my life, your life will always be worse.
And so say all of us.......

Its been another very stressful and trying year for most but at least we can all get an enormous laugh at your fake accomplishments and goals.
Remember "THIS IS A DRILL"

Oh and in case you were wondering.....this little message below is one you should take heed of.

Female narcissists put a heavy focus on their physical appearance, and often overestimate their attractiveness and display or flaunt their physical attributes.
Your outward image is more important than your inner reality. Female narcissists may also build their own wealth and use it as evidence of superiority.

Except in your case Rebecca - there is no wealth to speak of - it's all a figment of your imagination hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she making her stories like a long speech like she’s achieved something great? ‘I want to thank Steve as without him I wouldn’t be where I am today…’

Who honestly writes a speech about how they can afford to buy earrings when all they’ve done is flog lumi? Not exactly a business changing the world is it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I come with receipts unlike big begs.

Suhhhhh

Out of the £700 trainers,
The Burberry road man pouch, (can't actually see hers on the Burberry website but all the Burberry WOCs seem to be £650)
And the £2500 LV bag (as we know hers doesn't actually exist but I found one most similar to the style her dhgate special looks to be trying to impersonate)

It's the £325 earrings she's the most proud of.....

Alright hun 😅🤦🏻‍♀️ earning suh suhh suhhh much money there
Didn't see "buy" two cars aswell one being a rangy but more proud of chavy earrings

In other words they can’t afford a big wedding 🤣🤣
So they could of got married when they originally planned it then. The reason they "cancelled" it was because they wanted a big wedding with loads of people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she ‘buy’ a Porsche this year? Did I imagine that?! Why’s she not stunting about that? Instead of her Claire’s Accessories earrings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wasn't it put on here not long ago how she was banging on about how if it wasn't for all her hard work they wouldn't have anything they got now. And now she is thanking Steve for all his hard work as they wouldn't be where they are now.
Also how embarrassing is her I am soooo proud of ME speech. Who even does that over buying earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those stories about the earrings and investments 🥴 people are struggling for lots of reasons and here's Beggy 2 days before Christmas gloating (even though it's all fake) she is so unlikeable it's unreal!! No wonder she has no friends!!

Also anyone noticed she keeps saying "gang" in reference to Steve and the kids lately 🙈 please stop - is that something she has picked up from one of her huns 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine social media being your job and then not even bothering to take a new picture to do a post. That is just so lazy!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.