Rebecca Lamb #94 Carrots on Klarna but it won't stretch to a banana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a hideous dress & funnily enough, without the magic mirror she doesn’t look quite as slim. Strange that hey! 🙄

Also something I thought of. If she made the Nutella pastry thing for Alfie & Woody, who is eating the crumble then because surely that can’t be good for a gallstone diet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Must be the cava but I’m feeling benevolent and dropped her a like I get off on her jumping up to the boatification look steeb a like!

Reactions: 2
All that boss babe money yet pulls a 5 year old dress out for Boxing Day, ok money bags, I believe ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I was a millionaire boss babe I certainly wouldn’t be wearing a 5 year old summer dress balls deep into winter. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s so funny because me and my partner went shopping today and he was like everyone should be looking fresh on Boxing Day wearing their new stuff and if you’re not then you must be struggling (obvs this was said as a joke between us and not to offend) but I just find it funny now seeing her in that 5 year old minging dress when she claims to be such a boss babe earning thousands 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Said she been visiting Steve's family all day n eaten loads! Did she take crumble for them to share too 🤣🤣
Lying Skankbag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All that boss babe money yet pulls a 5 year old dress out for Boxing Day, ok money bags, I believe ya!
Wonder if she's horsting at the shack today? She's talking about family/cousins etc. Doubt it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so funny because me and my partner went shopping today and he was like everyone should be looking fresh on Boxing Day wearing their new stuff and if you’re not then you must be struggling (obvs this was said as a joke between us and not to offend) but I just find it funny now seeing her in that 5 year old minging dress when she claims to be such a boss babe earning thousands 😂😂
They all bought her clothes in a size 10 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wearing an s necklace 😂😂 is she 12 & just got with her first boyfriend. TRAGIC absolutely tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe Steve has bought her a necklace with his initial on it how controlling is that, like she’s his property or something erghhh

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wearing an s necklace 😂😂 is she 12 & just got with her first boyfriend. TRAGIC absolutely tragic!
The fact that he bought it as well, the trust issues/control in that relationship is not healthy! And why is he buying her new earrings when she has the Chanel’s? Have they turned green already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.