Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only time she spends with the boys is for content and not just because she's their mother. She's a disgrace

You'd think with all the filters she uses, she'd use one that makes her hair look less like an oil spillage has taken place
But it's part of her sur sur deweh image...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think her and beaver have split. I think her ‘management’ company have told her he needs to lay low because of the naked woman posts. It must KILL her for us to be saying they’ve split / he’s had enough of her and she can’t continually post him to prove different.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think her and beaver have split. I think her ‘management’ company have told her he needs to lay low because of the naked woman posts. It must KILL her for us to be saying they’ve split / he’s had enough of her and she can’t continually post him to prove different.
That "management company" look like they would struggle to organise a drinking session in a brewery with their 300 followers so I'm not sure they'd have the nouse to do that I'm afraid

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Management company. What management company 😂

Reactions: 8
Wait I'm a little behind, what happened with Steve? I noticed he was missing a lot but that was all

Reactions: 2
The top she linked from new look isnt even the one she's wearing ! Totally different material the new look one looks much nicer and less tacky 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry to get serious for a bit but I do sometimes wonder whether she has some kind of depression or mental health issue that she's unaware of. Would explain a lot of things - the manic behaviour, the low self-esteem (she can pose and pout at herself all she wants but I don't believe she's confident, I think she's hugely insecure), the poor personal hygiene and general lack of day-to-day activities in her schedule. If it's the case, it's probably been exacerbated by moving into complete isolation out in the sticks, and her career choice isn't ideal. Don't know what made it click today but it really wouldnt surprise me if something like that was going on (whether she's aware of it or not).

Reactions: 19
Sorry to get serious for a bit but I do sometimes wonder whether she has some kind of depression or mental health issue that she's unaware of. Would explain a lot of things - the manic behaviour, the low self-esteem (she can pose and pout at herself all she wants but I don't believe she's confident, I think she's hugely insecure), the poor personal hygiene and general lack of day-to-day activities in her schedule. If it's the case, it's probably been exacerbated by moving into complete isolation out in the sticks, and her career choice isn't ideal. Don't know what made it click today but it really wouldnt surprise me if something like that was going on (whether she's aware of it or not).
See I had problems and I agree with all of this. I also use to spend alot when at my worse like I would buy so much it was ridiculous Abit like Rebecca. If it is what is wrong I hope she gets some help

Reactions: 6
It’s been commented on a few times that she’s very obviously depressed. She can pretend she’s Happeh happeh happeh all she likes but it’s not genuine.

Reactions: 18
I think it's more a case of, she knows she isn't happy and needs some sort of help, but can't ask for any cos it would shatter the illusion of the "perfect" life she thinks she portrays on socials, and would show all her posts going on about being so happy and so grateful and loving life, to be a lie and disingenuous.

Reactions: 13
There's some serious issues going on there isn't there? Putting out an image to the rest of the world that she's some gorgeous "Love Island" type of girl that men will swoon over....when in reality she's a plain jane with no skills and zero personality. Oh and no job to speak of!

Her content has gone down down the pan......actually I use the term content very loosely.......cos there very clearly isn't any.
All that stupid pouting, is just to acquire the attention that she clearly isn't getting from Steaver..... Ugh! Who would want attention from that slime ball anyway?

She needs a good shake in 2022. Oh and get a job you silly little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whilst I can see where some people are coming from, I think she absolutely loves herself. She thinks she’s gods gift to mankind, and has an air of superiority which was obvious when those two were on here talking down to people. Anything she does is for herself and anyone else is an afterthought. She is an attention seeker which doesn’t fit a depressive narrative.

She’s clearly poorly educated and rather than depression, I think she saw her meal ticket when she met Beaver and became a mum whilst she was too youngand hasn’t lived a proper young life, hence her puerile humour about poo, sex and the cringing TikTok stuff.

The move to the cottage hasn’t suited her at all. She needs to be around others to learn social skills, not sheep or Beaver. I think they’d all be better off moving back to civilisation where she seemed more relatable and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well people, i don't know about you but after those "hilarious" stories last night i've had to take the day off to recover. I was absolutely splitting my sides laughing... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Get a life Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.