Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say she can’t have dairy because gives her flare ups then has things like Pesto that contains milk

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure only person who found that story funny was you Rebecca, about the extent of her humour is toilet humour

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure only person who found that story funny was you Rebecca, about the extent of her humour is toilet humour
My jaw is on the floor that she even came to stories to talk about someone else’s log she found on a toilet. Like. REALLY.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My jaw is on the floor that she even came to stories to talk about someone else’s log she found on a toilet. Like. REALLY.
It’s almost like she’s unaware that a poo should be in a toilet?? It wasn’t exactly in aisle 4 next to fruit & veg.

It is literally where the poo should be, what was her point exactly?

Is this confirmed? Or have you just made that up?!!
Not confirmed, just my opinion on the going’s on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lmao just shown my husband her tea, said Jesus Christ, you’d never be in danger of being fat would you, dunno what’s worse, portion size or the fact you’re expected to eat it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More tuna boringggg ffs, who talks about literal tit whilst they are waiting for their dinner to cook 🤮🤮 the sight of her dinner has put me off mine and her filthy unfunny humour!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh that was an unattractive meal wasn’t it? It looked drier than my vagine whenever I see Beaver’s grill pop up on my screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.