Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she said in one of her Q&A that she’d had her smear test? Am I imagining this?
She did say that recently...

When you go for a sexual health screening they do something similar 🤷🏻‍♀️ just saying

Beavers deffo been caught cheating but now might have been forgiven so she's off to get the all clear 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 3 year old had a kinder Egg with a toy beaver inside it. I was crying laughing and they were all just sat there looking at me as if I'd had a breakdown 🤣 damn you tattle 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“So, so, so important. It only takes FIVE minutes, it’s so super important. If you have a letter it’s so important to go because it’s so so important. It only takes TWO minutes so go and get it done because it’s so, so, so important. Important”

she gives me a nosebleed 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 45
“As much as it’s very nice” 😂😂😂😂

Never heard a woman say their smear test was nice….another day, another typo. What a mug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“So, so, so important. It only takes FIVE minutes, it’s so super important. If you have a letter it’s so important to go because it’s so so important. It only takes TWO minutes so go and get it done because it’s so, so, so important. Important”

she gives me a nosebleed 😩
I have read here for ages purely for this thread! We hear you Beggy, it’s SO SO important but WHY is it important? Does she even know?😖 She just never fully gets it, perfect opportunity to raise awareness!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so stupid, she probably doesn’t even KNOW why it’s so important 🙄 Ugh, she infuriates me on a whole different level!

Reactions: 9
What was the point in having her nails done less than a week ago to have them done again today. Oh yea cos she read tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.