Rebecca Lamb #93 Here’s a Chanel bag I aren’t buying, I’m still a size 10 hunny I aren’t lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
062E160C-42A4-42B8-8F39-5302A18AEEC9.jpeg
She is so dumb, needs to ask Santa for a dictionary!! Wtf is Heath 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That tattoo on Steve’s chest screams that there’s been cheating in the relationship 😂😂 and please beggy keep your gormless man off your stories 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
E671FD41-789F-4D16-99A2-2B55CB854E4B.jpeg
Classehhh…It’s the Elizabeth Duke Argos curb chain circa 1995 for me 🥴🥴 *runs to bleach eyeballs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Beggy, FFS quit it with the inspirational quotes. There's no real advice as to how you're going to achieve your goals in any of them and spotting three words in a grid? give me a break, are you that deluded that you believe you're going to be successful because that's the first word you saw? you'd be better off taking career advice from the Magic 8 ball.

Try reading some true contemporary business geniuses like Prahalad, Drucker or an academic like Maslow. You might find that attention to detail is important then you can go back and correct the never ending stream of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

PS, you'll also find that you're not a business owner or a Boss Babe, you're a pawn in a Pyramid scheme who's only function is to make the people above you rich while you get poorer.

Reactions: 28
Too much to list mate. The eyebrows, the vacant look, the tattoo, your pale womanly chest, your gums, your teeth. Team that with much more and the fact that any woman would need a hazmat suit to go near you after being with Reb.
He is just vile
He is literal tit on the bottom of your shoe
Eeewww

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Too much to list mate. The eyebrows, the vacant look, the tattoo, your pale womanly chest, your gums, your teeth. Team that with much more and the fact that any woman would need a hazmat suit to go near you after being with Reb.
Sid the sloth vibes 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t unsee it ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's a fugly prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why? Just why would you post that fugly picture....?
I'm pretty sure absolutely no one is envious one bit.
But there's one thing for certain........they are both very well suited in the "common as muck" category, with very few brain cells between them.

Fancy having those Muppets for parents......?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.