Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieMo

VIP Member
I don’t think her and beaver have split. I think her ‘management’ company have told her he needs to lay low because of the naked woman posts. It must KILL her for us to be saying they’ve split / he’s had enough of her and she can’t continually post him to prove different.
Management company. What management company 😂

Reactions: 8

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
A clothing line? Like LJC, because she’s got no original thought in her empty head.
It’ll flop like LJC’s too because nobody wants overpriced polyester generic trackies from China. I wish people would stop facilitating her ridiculous ‘career’ ideas.

You’re hardly Stella McCartney, Begsy.
See I am mean I hope they carry on as I funny to watch 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Loveitme

VIP Member
She’s annoying me so bad.
So beggy if I think positive I won’t be tired anymore looking after 2 kids due to no sleep for worrying and i can manifest the fluid out of my dads lungs and manifest him out of hospital? Can I f**k so Shut up you fool!
I hope your dad makes a speedy ,full recovery x
Manifestation is a load of bollocks IMO

• Heart

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
NoHun who has an absolute car crash of a life and is an actual real life Troll. He's the guy who put Leigh Ann from Little Mix's Blackfishing messages on full view and sided with Jessie..... basically the guy who initiated the hate against LA. He's one to talk.
CAN NOT abide the fool!🤬
Another one that doesn’t give a shit about tattle & trolls but can’t keep away 😂

Frenchie

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, but it says on the list of presents she’s supposedly bought for Woody that she’s got him a Nintendo Lite. If she’s referring to a Nintendo DS Lite, those are years old and they don’t even make them anymore. So, they’re about £20 on eBay. Surely if you were a ‘boss babe’ and rolling in it, you’d buy a more modern console like a Nintendo Switch.
Exactly what I thought!!