Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eli15

Shes probably pissed that he ex mate mummywright7 is having a baby girl and she's not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I can't believe that noone on here lives near her/knows her or her acquaintances so we can find out what's going on with her and beaver etched
There was someone who said “all isn’t what it seems” in their house who seemed to know them but they never said why or what’s going on :/

Reactions: 6

viewtube

VIP Member
And just like that, we have a video of the cat and her shaved patch from when she was neutered.

Dance little Tattle puppet 💃
Surely the hair would be mostly grown back, wasn't that about 3 weeks ago? Or does it just feel longer

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Hot chocolate must’ve worked and brought on a flare up! She will have been hoping for a bit of attention from Steve

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I’m glad they’ve actually got coats on today but Woodys is far too big for him! Poor boy has lost his hands!

Itsmejackie

How hilarious that TaylaBlue sucked them all in, made them sell their soul for BWY & has now announced her departure from NuSkin.

It’s out the window for the MLM when big companies pay more for you to promote well known brands.

Bet they all feel like absolute dickheads.
I follow her and saw that post. She hasn’t left it, she’s just so high up in the pyramid now that she doesn’t need to actively recruit or sell, she just makes lots of money off of the back of others who do it for her. That’s how I read it anyway.

• Wow

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Sorry to get serious for a bit but I do sometimes wonder whether she has some kind of depression or mental health issue that she's unaware of. Would explain a lot of things - the manic behaviour, the low self-esteem (she can pose and pout at herself all she wants but I don't believe she's confident, I think she's hugely insecure), the poor personal hygiene and general lack of day-to-day activities in her schedule. If it's the case, it's probably been exacerbated by moving into complete isolation out in the sticks, and her career choice isn't ideal. Don't know what made it click today but it really wouldnt surprise me if something like that was going on (whether she's aware of it or not).
See I had problems and I agree with all of this. I also use to spend alot when at my worse like I would buy so much it was ridiculous Abit like Rebecca. If it is what is wrong I hope she gets some help