Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
LTL here, this is purely speculative, but Stever Beaver suddenly disappears from social media and today someone with his surname and from the same area has been convicted of a serious offence.

They clearly haven’t separated and I don’t believe the holiday incidents are related to him ‘disappearing’

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Lozzle.bee

Too much to list mate. The eyebrows, the vacant look, the tattoo, your pale womanly chest, your gums, your teeth. Team that with much more and the fact that any woman would need a hazmat suit to go near you after being with Reb.
Sid the sloth vibes 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t unsee it ☠

• Haha

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Who is it here who does them fantastic impressions and says “Otay?” Because I’m still thinking about the last one and wetting myself “otay.”

• Haha

Eli15

So has she had her lips done again? On her tiktok video the bottom lip has a mark and is slightly swollen/funny shape on one side 😂

• Sick

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
If you’re going to do a paid professional Ad for Tesco at least iron your pjs first. I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to do your absolute best to impress the company who have paid you to rave about their stuff.
Also we all know she’ll be buying a pack of Tesco finest mince pies then the rest from aldi.
Ohhh eyebrows on point 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Loveitme

VIP Member
The majority of her content is grass and tarmac. That’s it. Just fucking grass and tarmac and selfies in toilets. It isn’t interesting and doesn’t exactly inspire people if she’s still trying to be an influencer.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks deranged in this photo? Look at her eyes. 😵💫 🦆
View attachment 918655
‘Advice ‘ loool

• Haha
Reactions: 5