Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t buy loads of Christmas treats because she won’t be able to eat them. YOU HAVE TWO KIDS AND A BLOB FISH BEGS ITS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Don’t forget the friends and family coming round too 😂

Am I a greedy cow or is that duck all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t forget the friends and family coming round too 😂

Am I a greedy cow or is that duck all?
I'm so glad you said that, because I looked at it showed my other half and we both laughed, because what she classes as lots, would just be what we class as regular weekly snacks. But then we do cook real food as well. Sadly what we class as snack party food, is what she classes as a normal meal. I do feel for the boys, because both of them are always an after thought to both greedy parents. I could never imagine treating my 2 boys the way she treats Alfie and Woody and my boys are grown men(but still my babies). They're both coming home from Uni for Christmas, I've asked them both for lists of treats etc they want me to stock up on. Poor Alfie and Woody are lucky if they get a look in or the left overs

Reactions: 16
Those meagre treats won't make it to Christmas. She's bleeping kidding herself that they're for "Steve and the boys and family and friends" - for one she doesn't have any friends, and for two, no bleep ever visits their shack anyway!!!!

I also can't help but feel she's trying to make a point by buying all tesco finest stuff, like 'ill show them tattle trolls, I'm gunna buy finest items with my many thousands' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a tit snack selection, are they going to have one pretzel each 😂

Can't wait for the boss babe sale in 90 minutes...
ThIS iS a DriLL... WaLk dOnT RuN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So my son has the same coat as woody

It gets dirty and shows stains really easy so it might be in the wash. That being said is rather my son looked dirty than him be cold

• Heart
Reactions: 8

It gets dirty and shows stains really easy so it might be in the wash. That being said is rather my son looked dirty than him be cold
Rebecca lamb doesn’t ever wash anything, there’s no way his coat is in the wash

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Surely in this weather you would make sure his one and only warm coat is washed and dried ready for him to wear though? There is no excuse. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Surely in this weather you would make sure his one and only warm coat is washed and dried ready for him to wear though? There is no excuse. 🤷‍♀️
I’m not sure as my son has two thick coats to be worn on rotation in this weather 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe Woody only has a rain coat and winter coat? I don’t know 😂 she has a big pile of washing in the corner of her room maybe it’s hiding there

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure as my son has two thick coats to be worn on rotation in this weather 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe Woody only has a rain coat and winter coat? I don’t know 😂 she has a big pile of washing in the corner of her room maybe it’s hiding there
Still not an excuse not to have your child wrapped up warm in this weather. Where are his gloves, hat, scarf? It's neglect pure and simple!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
regarding the NuShit website not working

‘We’re trying to fix it’ .. you are doing duck all beggy you minion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.