Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all the boss babes have accidentally ‘manifested’ the site to crash after they collectively pretended they were having issues this morning in a desperate bid to drive sales 😂 and now it’s happened 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do they not have central heating ?
No! They don’t. Look at the state of the house - it’s literally a barn. It’s got old single glazed sash windows that are rotten, no central heating, the flooring is old cold toilet cubicle tiles in the kitchen and woodworm infested old beams everywhere else . The draughts in that place must be extreme!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No! They don’t. Look at the state of the house - it’s literally a barn. It’s got old single glazed sash windows that are rotten, no central heating, the flooring is old cold toilet cubicle tiles in the kitchen and woodworm infested old beams everywhere else . The draughts in that place must be extreme!
Jesus how to they keep warm in the bedrooms? I know it gets said a lot on Lamb Dogs threads but seriously THOSE POOR BOYS

Reactions: 16
Jesus how to they keep warm in the bedrooms? I know it gets said a lot on Lamb Dogs threads but seriously THOSE POOR BOYS
They don’t…? Her & Steve probably have an electric heater in the room and an electric blanket on the bed. But the boys? Probably nothing. Makes it worse when you think that for MONTHS all the boys had to sleep under was a duvet cover - no duvet, just the cover.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
They don’t…? Her & Steve probably have an electric heater in the room and an electric blanket on the bed. But the boys? Probably nothing. Makes it worse when you think that for MONTHS all the boys had to sleep under was a duvet cover - no duvet, just the cover.
Sleeping on the floor too! Those kids must have been so cold. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
But how can that be when she earns thousands every month?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't have wasted £1.00 on a bathroom and beige paint if I had no decent windows or heating in my house! Those old electrical rads are awful and cost a bomb to run 😳 they are absolutely spending on credit cards if their house is left like that while they duck off on hols and get a load of cars on finance. Sell all your crappy cars, buy a banger and sort your house out for your kids you scabs!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wouldn't have wasted £1.00 on a bathroom and beige paint if I had no decent windows or heating in my house! Those old electrical rads are awful and cost a bomb to run 😳 they are absolutely spending on credit cards if their house is left like that while they duck off on hols and get a load of cars on finance. Sell all your crappy cars, buy a banger and sort your house out for your kids you scabs!
agree. The whole pretence of them having any cash money falls apart with that house. It gives them away. They are living in an old, dilapidated house that needs major renovation and refurbishment. It’s not just cosmetic stuff - the place is structurally not sound and needs major work - electrics, plumbing, heating, windows, flooring, the garden needs levelled and landscaping,the attached outbuildings need work, the driveway needs tarmac put down etc.

they can put some tit budget holiday to Tenerife on a credit card all the want and she can buy clothes on tic with Klarna and Steve can sign up for as many HP agreements for crappy old cars as they like….. but the state of that house will always give the game away.

Reactions: 31
agree. The whole pretence of them having any cash money falls apart with that house. It gives them away. They are living in an old, dilapidated house that needs major renovation and refurbishment. It’s not just cosmetic stuff - the place is structurally not sound and needs major work - electrics, plumbing, heating, windows, flooring, the garden needs levelled and landscaping,the attached outbuildings need work, the driveway needs tarmac put down etc.

they can put some tit budget holiday to Tenerife on a credit card all the want and she can buy clothes on tic with Klarna and Steve can sign up for as many HP agreements for crappy old cars as they like….. but the state of that house will always give the game away.
Only a complete fool would buy a dilapidated listed house without a mega cash injection behind them... enter beaver and dingle 😭

• Haha

The house and outbuildings have the potential to be stunning but it will take £££££’s and a ton of vision to get there, neither of which Beggy and Beaver have. If she had the income she says she has, there would be proper renovations happening all the while, not just a lick of magnolia and a manky string of fairy lights over the fireplace.

Only a complete fool would buy a dilapidated listed house without a mega cash injection behind them... enter beaver and dingle 😭
The previous owners certainly saw them coming didn’t they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought she was loaded - Porsche ? Range rover and a boy racer ? 5k a month wages ? But not enough to keep the boys warm at winter - she is a disgrace !

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Her thickness is so bad it’s terrifying. Poor Woody’s teeth were chattering as he was so cold.

I just love the way these boss babes are trying to maintain their boss babe business status whilst simultaneously trying to explain the website issues aren’t their fault, it’s a problem that the business THEY WORK FOR is having and they’ve no control over it so can’t sell anything because they don’t actually OWN ANYTHING to sell. They’re just sales people earning on commission. 😂

It’s bleeping tragic, embarrassing and I’m here for the karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet the old owners couldn’t believe their luck when these two twats turned up to view it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a stressful job, sending a link to someone or adding it to a story, however does she get through life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
her shack had a power cut last night to top her ‘stressful’ day..
can you imagine the melt down I’d of paid to see that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why was she exempt from gallbladder symptoms in Tenerife while she ate all the junk and drank alcohol but planning on not eating treats at Xmas?
It’s surely all a load of bullshit! If she was changing her diet we would see the meals

• Heart
My daughter lives in a small converted barn, which is really old. They spent 6 months renovating it before they moved in and the FIRST thing they sorted was the heating for the kids’ bedroom! They don’t have central heating but they have electric radiators in the bedrooms and a MASSIVE wood burner and the house is never cold! The wood burner is key - Beggy & Beaver have a huge open fireplace so most of the heat will go straight up the chimney!!! Why would you live like that just to keep up a fake life to supposedly impress a load of strangers on Instagram?!THAT is a seriously warped and stupid mind!
Those poor boys must be so cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.