Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So earlier in her stories she said they are due snow, so why the duck is Woody in a little rain jacket?? šŸ˜” and the poor little mite is asking for a hot chocolate because heā€™s freezing, while sheā€™s walking around with her big thick coat (that she obviously canā€™t do up).

Poor little Woody. Where is his thick padded coat that he had on at centre parks? No hat, scarf or gloves? She needs a kick up the arse! Wrap that poor little boy up!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
We crossed posts! Itā€™s unbelievable how she keeps doing this.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She must have a tesco ad coming up to be shopping in there instead of aldi. It happened last Christmas with morrisons where she hasn't stopped since.

Also Steve has seemed to disappear again now they are back from centre parcs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She will justify it by saying he doesnā€™t want to wear a coat like she did in that crappy DITL but you know what beggy you are the parent so you should be saying ā€˜you are wearing a coatā€™ like I do to my 5 year old when she tries it with me when itā€™s freezing. That woman will do anything for an easy life, even if itā€™s at the detriment of her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So earlier in her stories she said they are due snow, so why the duck is Woody in a little rain jacket?? šŸ˜” and the poor little mite is asking for a hot chocolate because heā€™s freezing, while sheā€™s walking around with her big thick coat (that she obviously canā€™t do up).

We crossed posts! Itā€™s unbelievable how she keeps doing this.
She is wrapped up nice and warm in her quilted coat (That doesn't fasten!) Does she think that the kids don't feel the cold? Selfish, unthinking cow! Wellies don't exactly keep their little feet warm either. Buy them some nice furry lined boots! You know, like the ones you bought for yourself!! šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ok, this storm has been forecast all week. We all knew the weather was going to be bad this weekend. I live in a town and Iā€™ve taken precautions (plant pots bundled together, bins secured, full food shopping in and crafts for a weekend indoors). Now if I lived in the dales like Rebecca and had been due an op, you can bet the days leading up to it I would have packed the fridge and freezer, made meals and checked I had all the essentials we might need in case it snowed or the roads flooded.
She is useless!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why isn't woody at nursey, again. My heart aches for that poor little lamb. Excuse the pun

Ok, this storm has been forecast all week. We all knew the weather was going to be bad this weekend. I live in a town and Iā€™ve taken precautions (plant pots bundled together, bins secured, full food shopping in and crafts for a weekend indoors). Now if I lived in the dales like Rebecca and had been due an op, you can bet the days leading up to it I would have packed the fridge and freezer, made meals and checked I had all the essentials we might need in case it snowed or the roads flooded.
She is useless!
She did do all the essentials.. Went shopping for herself with beaver. Gotta look after number 1 hunnipot

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Poor little Woody. Where is his thick padded coat that he had on at centre parks? No hat, scarf or gloves? She needs a kick up the arse! Wrap that poor little boy up!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Vile mother & cruel too....šŸ˜”
Exactly where are the warm clothes they had onšŸ¤”
Beggy in trainers, where are the Butchers WELLYS today then
Skank

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is wrapped up nice and warm in her quilted coat (That doesn't fasten!) Does she think that the kids don't feel the cold? Selfish, unthinking cow! Wellies don't exactly keep their little feet warm either. Buy them some nice furry lined boots! You know, like the ones you bought for yourself!! šŸ˜”
Exactly. She is cold, so it stands to reason that the boys will be cold. Heā€™s actually asking for hot chocolate because heā€™s freezing! I canā€™t figure out if sheā€™s just 100% selfish or if she is actually thick or lacking any kind of empathy, so it doesnā€™t even enter her head that other people might be feeling the cold just like she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

She is useless!
This is another reason why she is not at all relatable and absolutely does not represent ā€˜Dalesā€™ life.

Never seems to mention or be prepared for bad weather etc considering where they live. Thatā€™s just one of many things I could say that single her out from any other mother, or just a normal person living in a very rural location.
the daft thing is sheā€™d have so much content but sheā€™s not capable of functioning as an adult so itā€™ll never happen

If itā€™s not about her fat arse, fat lips or fat insides or horrible fashion shows and glimpses of basically child neglect (when you take all her privilege and access to money/ clothing / food in to consideration, none of which she seems to share with the boys) sheā€™s just so vacuous

Exactly. She is cold, so it stands to reason that the boys will be cold. Heā€™s actually asking for hot chocolate because heā€™s freezing! I canā€™t figure out if sheā€™s just 100% selfish or if she is actually thick or lacking any kind of empathy, so it doesnā€™t even enter her head that other people might be feeling the cold just like she is.
Why would you put that on insta - it would be my absolute shame to have people think I didnā€™t clothe my kids appropriately when I could well afford to, not to mention if I also had absolutely duck ALL ELSE TO DO WITH MY DAY (taking photos of your fat arse does not count Beggy)

Reactions: 14
Beggy looks like tit
Everything is.....a tit SHOWšŸ’©
ooooh Live now at 7pmšŸ„±šŸ„±
Just duck off & get a PROPER JOB
Im enjoying my day at home as i work hard like most people
No..one is like YOU
Thank God!

So lives in the middle of nowhere, was expecting to be laid up on bed rest up until her op bring cancelled yesterday, but needing to do a big shop today šŸ¤„

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why would you put that on insta - it would be my absolute shame to have people think I didnā€™t clothe my kids appropriately when I could well afford to, not to mention if I also had absolutely duck ALL ELSE TO DO WITH MY DAY (taking photos of your fat arse does not count Beggy)
Tell me about it! I would be mortified if I was there all wrapped up while my kid was complaining about being freezing. She should have removed her coat & wrapped him up. Thatā€™s what any decent, loving parent would have done. Well actually, any decent loving parent would have made sure he had a warm coat before they had even left the house. Sheā€™s a disgrace. She really doesnā€™t deserve those boys.

So lives in the middle of nowhere, was expecting to be laid up on bed rest up until her op bring cancelled yesterday, but needing to do a big shop today šŸ¤„
Doesnā€™t ring true does it. Surely you would have had a big shop done a few days before the op, so you knew everything was in. What would she have done today if the op had gone ahead yesterday? She wouldnā€™t have been able to do a big shop & Steve is around less and less these days, so canā€™t see him getting a big shop done.

It definitely seems like the op was actually never going ahead.

Reactions: 26
#Mumgoals

and considering she is ALWAYS on her phone, she could have done an online shop so no need to leave the house - except maybe to pick up the shopping from the track end if the track is dodgy or at the very least a click and collect order to a store.

No wonder heā€™s freezing! Anyone would. Poor little boy. How can she possibly be surprised that heā€™s freezing in that thin coat?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Tell me about it! I would be mortified if I was there all wrapped up while my kid was complaining about being freezing. She should have removed her coat & wrapped him up. Thatā€™s what any decent, loving parent would have done. Well actually, any decent loving parent would have made sure he had a warm coat before they had even left the house. Sheā€™s a disgrace. She really doesnā€™t deserve those boys.

Doesnā€™t ring true does it. Surely you would have had a big shop done a few days before the op, so you knew everything was in. What would she have done today if the op had gone ahead yesterday? She wouldnā€™t have been able to do a big shop & Steve is around less and less these days, so canā€™t see him getting a big shop done.

It definitely seems like the op was actually never going ahead.
Even if my partner was capable of doing all that (which he is) I wouldnā€™t feel like I could settle without knowing the shopping was done and it was one less thing for him to have to sort out if I was going to be laid up. Fair enough with work sometimes itā€™s not that easy to be super mum but some of us donā€™t ā€˜workā€™ do we Beggy so she should have been on the case. She was deffo in Harrogate the day she said she was home - the op was never ever ever happening

If Iā€™m wrong show your letter on insta Beggy and Iā€™ll gladly apologise

Reactions: 16
"I never normally use filters"

R U OTAY HUNIPOT.

All she ever does is filter herself to duck šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s literally trying to sell skincare that makes her ā€˜glowā€˜ while using a filter and openly talking about having spots!? Could she be any stupider šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s literally trying to sell skincare that makes her ā€˜glowā€˜ while using a filter and openly talking about having spots!? Could she be any stupider šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I have to admit before she said she had a filter on I thought to myself that that was the best I've seen her skin in ages didn't look greasy ect then she goes "I have a filter on" and I was like oh of course she bloody has šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø her whole life if bloody filtered

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her singing stories šŸ¤£ she cracks me up šŸ¤£ she really does think sheā€™s something doesnā€™t she?! Hahahahaha. ā€œImagine being that knob splashā€ sat in your car singingā€¦ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.