Rebecca Lamb #92 tree is sparse, big lying arse, operation? all a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her singing stories 🤣 she cracks me up 🤣 she really does think she’s something doesn’t she?! Hahahahaha. “Imagine being that knob splash” sat in your car singing……
Poor woody bet his ears are bleeding

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The singing
Criiiiiiiiinge

Hope all her sheep have spent their black Friday money so won't have anything left for the overhyped lumi sale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her singing stories 🤣 she cracks me up 🤣 she really does think she’s something doesn’t she?! Hahahahaha. “Imagine being that knob splash” sat in your car singing……
There was a reason Simon gave her a no 😂😂. I'd this the song Steve supposedly said is for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tried that filter and it completely changed my face shape, even on the lowest setting. Made my face longer, cheekbones higher, eyes brighter, chin pointier, lips fuller.

Her real face is the one we saw in the Centre Parks family photo. And she never looks like that when chatting on her Stories.

It's against advertising law to use a filter when selling skin care and make up now.

Reactions: 17
Omg her car singing- bleeping CRINGE! Rebecca hun honestly I'm so bleeping embarrassed for you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love Luke Combs and his music but that song is over 3 years old! She’s so late to the party!
Her singing is so cringey. God she really thinks she’s a successful boss babe (🤢) and just really something special!!! If ever anything was further from the truth!!!!
Give it up Rebecca you’re crap at everything you do!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who told her she can sing?!
She’s AWFUL. Like, awful. She can’t hold a note - she’s out of tune and flat. Yet she genuinely thinks she’s got a good voice?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who told her she can sing?!
She’s AWFUL. Like, awful. She can’t hold a note - she’s out of tune and flat. Yet she genuinely thinks she’s got a good voice?!!!!!
Great voice ✅
Size ten ✅
Boss babe ✅
Everyone from school is jealous of me ✅
bleeping delusional ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You’ve to be a special kind of person to set your phone camera up to sing into it in the car. My toes are curling 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When they remove her gallbladder can they take her larynx too please? Thanks.

I’m saying larynx because I know if your gal reads this, she’ll have to Google it 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When they remove her gallbladder can they take her larynx too please? Thanks.

I’m saying larynx because I know if your gal reads this, she’ll have to Google it 😘
Just take ALL OF HER🙏
Im not a nasty person at all, but when it comes to the welfare of children i see RED😠

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Not Beggy trying SO hard to sing (and sounding horrendous), but trying to act casual and like she isn't even trying 🥴🥴😆😆😆😆 cringe central

• Haha
Singing my arse ! Thats not singing thats just noise falling out of her fat mouth .
My cringe is cringing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.