Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope it’s rearranged for Christmas Day. The absolute plum. Your gal needs some real bleeping problems in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Pull the other one love!
I'm so angry 😐
I'm so upset 😐
... Straight into the Christmas music "it's the most wonderful time of the year" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
People have had life saving operations cancelled due to covid and this bleep is crying over her keyhole surgery being cancelled🤦🏼‍♀️ Genuinely don’t believe it was even happening in the first place

Reactions: 32
Haha ohhhhh it’s very convenient that it’s been cancelled….! What a load of rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be honest in terms of the cancelled operation I understand where she’s coming from with it cancelled the day before. My brother was meant to have back surgery and waited 3 years in pain and the day before they cancelled it! Really quite annoying!

Reactions: 2
When she first panned out I thought she was showing us the tree before decorating it. Why does she have about 5 beige baubles on the whole tree 😩😂
Well, if she’d not been messed about so so much and had to isolate, she might have gone to home bargains or B&Ms and got some more supa cute baubles and stuff to make it so so Christmassy and stuff, but she’s been isolating, so she’s not had time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have to rearrange everything... Then couldn't elaborate cos absolutely nothings changed

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well, if she’d not been messed about so so much and had to isolate, she might have gone to home bargains or B&Ms and got some more supa cute baubles and stuff to make it so so Christmassy and stuff, but she’s been isolating, so she’s not had time.
One day, one bloody day she has isolated!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never laughed so hard than watching them stories and running straight here. Couldn’t bleeping make it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's got to be joking right? What was the point putting the tree up nothing On it! Jesus christ 🤣😂 no wonder she didn't film it for YouTube 😭

• Haha
To be honest in terms of the cancelled operation I understand where she’s coming from with it cancelled the day before. My brother was meant to have back surgery and waited 3 years in pain and the day before they cancelled it! Really quite annoying!
Yeah but I don’t think any one was believing that her operation was really happening tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Selfish selfish selfish !!!! Makes me so cross as our NHS is beyond stretched. Even more so with covid. So routine ops are being cancelled all the time. Christ alive.

Reactions: 15
The tree 😂😂😂😂 about 6 decorations on it. My god she is so tit at everything. Regarding the op it was never happening was it beggy you lying narcissistic twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Operation cancelled! What a shock! 🤣
It was probably never scheduled, just like the wedding. We only know what she tells us, every chance the trip out supposedly for her pre op appt, could have been a trip to Costa. I'm still in two minds as to whether she's also conning Steve as well, or if he knows it's just another Munchaussen episode of hers.

I was just watching her moan about the cancelled surgery and my husband goes " that sounds like someone who is lieing" , "you can tell by the tone of the way she is speaking"
He knows nothing about her either
She looked more relieved than disappointed

Reactions: 16
No way is that a Balsam Hill tree! She’s not even opened up the branches, they’re all flat with huge gaps! Where are all the decorations and baubles?
Is there anything she can do properly? Everything she does is half hearted and tit.

Reactions: 23
This has been happening for years, long before covid due to lack of beds. My mums routine hysterectomy got cancelled whilst she was sat in hospital, gowned up, fasted and ready to go. Horrible situation but it's life. She wants to thank her lucky stars that she is otherwise healthy and it isn't an important procedure that is getting cancelled, cause that's reality for many people across the country right now. She's so dramatic. She only found out about it this time last week, what bleeping rearranging has she had to do!?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.