Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching her moan about the cancelled surgery and my husband goes " that sounds like someone who is lieing" , "you can tell by the tone of the way she is speaking"
He knows nothing about her either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does she not realise that this happens all the time with non urgent operations! She’s lucky she’s been told today, I’ve known people minutes away from going to theatre and they’ve had to cancel, get over it love.

Reactions: 38
She’s crying because she won’t getting that engagement or attention anymore 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way I said “bullshit” out loud & sped off to tattle 😂😭 I’m actually dying, the way she put the crying voice on near the end too 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Whys she making out like she's been prepping for so long for this op? She's literally only "isolated" for today, and she probably wouldn't have left the dungeon regardless. That's all the "prep" she did, 😂😂

"I've had to do a covid test and everything" - congrats Dingle, I do one PCR and 2 LFTs every week, do you want a bleeping medal? She's so full of shite it's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
‘I had to let you know because you all know it was happening tomorrow’ - yeah, because you told us Beggy! If you kept some of your life private we wouldn’t have a clue 🙄

One minute she’s shocked that they’ve cancelled, next minute she’s saying she ‘aren’t surprised’ and it’s nobody’s fault. Hmmm, somebody been in your ear Beggy telling you to be careful moaning about the NHS?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All Together Now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Rearrange what!! All the fashion shows she does for herself in front of her magic mirror 😂 She’s put up her tree guys and they’ve cancelled 😂 She’s obviously had no experience of waiting for an op on the NHS. I was years to wait and get my gallbladder out. Only reason I had it done in the end is because I had sepsis. Good job only went to Primark for your nightie and not Louis Vuitton with your 5K a month 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the betting Steve was out doing the school run while she had this phantom phone call 🤥🤥🤥🤥

also she said she got a letter to confirm a date ? But she was away 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also that reel. Who wants to tell her she’s not a Hobson ?? 😩😂

AND why not wait for the children to help you with the tree. Who does that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even her Christmas tree is beige 😂😂😂

‘The theatre staff is too short’ 😂 I can’t cope with the way she speaks, it’s just too much for me 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s getting her bloody gallbladder out, not triple bypass surgery! There’s people who go through chemo and other life saving treatments and don’t go on like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When she first panned out I thought she was showing us the tree before decorating it. Why does she have about 5 beige baubles on the whole tree 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.