Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs some serious serious help making this kinda stuff up is ridiculous - she is clearly on the verge of a nervy b with all these lies , the pretend life etc

Reactions: 17
What a complete twit. Found out last week my father in law has cancer. Caused by asbestos. He probably won’t make Christmas, I lost my son and my mum within a 6 months period, husband not in the best of health. It’s no doubt a pity party for me but for Christ’s sake put your life into perspective. I get it’s annoying, it happens BUT is it really that bad???
Sending Love & Hugs x

The fake Crying has now moved swiftly into Q&A time🀣🀣
Operation long forgottenπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
What? OPERATION
I really think Beggy needs HELP!!

Reactions: 14
When she says

"I'll have to rearrange all my plans, sort out blooming who was like..... then huffs.." she literally doesn't know what she's saying hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And she’s claiming this is a Β£400 tree… alright begs 🀣🀣🀣 did you get it from same place as your balenciagas and Louis Vuitton bag
She was bloody robbed. She is a habitual liar. Every time she pulls one of her stunts I'm more convinced she has some kind of personality disorder. I have nursed people, who displayed very similar behaviour. It is an illness and my concern is, her behaviour could be damaging to vulnerable and easily influenced subscribers. Nobody is dealing with the problem, in fact those close to her enable it for a quiet life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she not realise that this happens all the time with non urgent operations! She’s lucky she’s been told today, I’ve known people minutes away from going to theatre and they’ve had to cancel, get over it love.
This!!!! My SEN daughter had her op cancelled just before going to theatre last year and we had to go back the following week…. She had to be pinned down for a covid test and we did the hibiscrub prep, washing bedding, clean pjs, hibuscrub prep again …. Only for it to be cancelled.

To be honest in terms of the cancelled operation I understand where she’s coming from with it cancelled the day before. My brother was meant to have back surgery and waited 3 years in pain and the day before they cancelled it! Really quite annoying!
Your brother had to wait 3 years though unlike Beggy who’s waited for approx 3 minutes!!!! But totally get it’s frustrating xxx

Reactions: 13
So very sorry to read this.

What a complete twit. Found out last week my father in law has cancer. Caused by asbestos. He probably won’t make Christmas, I lost my son and my mum within a 6 months period, husband not in the best of health. It’s no doubt a pity party for me but for Christ’s sake put your life into perspective. I get it’s annoying, it happens BUT is it really that bad???

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I just have to say that is the most TRAGIC Christmas tree I’ve ever seen. Is that actually a joke? There’s about 4 baubles on it? And it’s bald?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How can she make out like she’s had so much on prepping for this op, she only got the date last week, she doesn’t have a job so it’s not like she’s had to sort anything out in that respect and she’s had to isolate for one day. Honestly she would have coronary if she had to live like a normal person for a week πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

As for the tree it looks tit and it completely shows thekind of mother she is that it wouldn’t cross her mind to let the boys help or have any input. Where’s the colour? Where’s the decorations they made at school?!

Reactions: 26
Is it just me but I love seeing little Becky having a little tantrum when things don’t go her way 🀣 bless her angry little head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have 2 words for Rebecca:-
duck OFF.
You bleeping self centred arrogant witch. How dare you bleeping complain your op has been cancelled you absolutely STUPID woman. You are so unbelievably THICK. I have friends who have had cancer treatments delayed, scans cancelled. A friend of mine died from a brain tumour cos she couldn’t get a scan during lockdown. There is a bleeping pandemic still going on. Hospitals are struggling, nurses are crying and leaving the profession because it’s so bloody hard every day and your op got cancelled. An op you wouldn’t need if you followed a healthy diet and miraculously only flares up when you need attention from your idiot partner.
Rebecca stop bleeping moaning and join the real bleeping world you utter UTTER moron!😑😑
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Came straight here after seeing her post, so I don't know if ots already been said but her tree is SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I once had an operation cancelled when I was on a trolley being wheeled down to theatre after being on nil by mouth for the day.

Shut up Begsy.

Reactions: 16
Just seen her op has been cancelled! What way is the spoilt bleep getting on! There are people having cancer ops cancelled and here is this dumb witch behaving like this because she has been inconvenienced! She really does think she's someone special who deserves preferential treatment. Rebecca you are a disgrace. Does she not raise covid is still rife and putting extra pressure on hospitals!

Reactions: 18
Rebecca Ellen lamb #92 Pretend operation and a crap Christmas tree creation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.