Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on we all know why rebecca is really pissed off..... she had a bath and we all know she rarely does that so it's now wasted

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I thought she'd bought a supah gorgeous Balsam Hill tree? 😂😂😂😂

That room does not look COSEH in the slightest it looks dank, dark, and depressing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where’s her kids stamp on anything? You’d never know they bloody lived there! Poor wee guys. How Christmassy for them 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 16
No way is that a Balsam Hill tree I got one and it was so full and bushy I had to send it back as it was too wide As for the cancelled operation all I can say is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh and since I was too late last time, I'm recycling my last thread suggestion.

Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb #92 fake designer straight from China, if all else fails I'll flash my vagina

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Their living room looks so bleak, there is nothing remotely cosy or comfy about it. Get some rich warm colour in there, it is not a bright and airy new build that can take light bright decor, it needs colour like rich red, burnt orange, deep emerald green. She has not got a clue.

Reactions: 16
Their living room looks so bleak, there is nothing remotely cosy or comfy about it. Get some rich warm colour in there, it is not a bright and airy new build that can take light bright decor, it needs colour like rich red, burnt orange, deep emerald green. She has not got a clue.
I was thinking the frontroom would look gorgeous emerald Green. Even if it's just one wall and some decorations (cushions, canvas ect)

Reactions: 11
Oh dear poor Beggy, operation’s cancelled 🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣🤣
So much to rearrange, you had a mud mask and even washed your hair. Best take your coseh nightie and cuddleh hot water bottle back to Primark then.
Have a jacket bitato with chewna - that’ll make you feel better 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a complete twit. Found out last week my father in law has cancer. Caused by asbestos. He probably won’t make Christmas, I lost my son and my mum within a 6 months period, husband not in the best of health. It’s no doubt a pity party for me but for Christ’s sake put your life into perspective. I get it’s annoying, it happens BUT is it really that bad???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Well her Christmas Tree is something she will never be; A size 8. Why the duck is it so sparse and why has she got about 3 and a half decorations on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That is not it finished? 😂😂 like someone said she hasn't even opened up the branches properly. What a twit. It needs colour on it aswell
It takes me a good hour or two just opening the branches on my tree. Making it nice and bushy.

Hers looks like a shop one where the workers cba sorting the tree out properly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a complete twit. Found out last week my father in law has cancer. Caused by asbestos. He probably won’t make Christmas, I lost my son and my mum within a 6 months period, husband not in the best of health. It’s no doubt a pity party for me but for Christ’s sake put your life into perspective. I get it’s annoying, it happens BUT is it really that bad???
Wow, I’m so sorry you have had to go through those things and I hope your heart is healing ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck is that? 😭😭😭

OK who called it that the op was never happening, as someone said earlier, she probably went to primark shopping and those bits were for Christmas 🙄 all for our benefit
I said right from the word go that the operation was never going to happen. She has lied about having gallstones, lied about having the operation. Just look at all the crap she has been eating and drinking.
She will have a miraculous recovery from the non existant gallstones now. Either Steve is going along with the lies or she has been conning him too. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The gallstones will never be mentioned again. Much like the wedding. All a load of made up nonsense for content.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.