Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is jokes. My kid pulls this face when she can’t have sweeties before dinner. Only the other day she didn’t want it out. Make your mind up ya wombat.

44459A04-66B9-4D15-A3E0-5A72FD6A694F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So the gallbladder comes out....what's next? Always gotta be something going on for attention.

Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again it’s a sad world she lives in when she needs to do this.
There is no need for staged photos for Instagram. Just live your bloody life put the camera/phone away. She really needs to get help I’m sure people are becoming addicted to social media, it’s like the attention gives her a buzz!
If she’s that poorly and can’t even move how has she got in the car?
Attention seeking scumbag, stupid skank

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The girl is sick in her head I swear, has anyone seen that Beth Bartram (someone who Beggy has idolised in the past) has been diagnosed with stage 2 cervical cancer. There was no well wishes from beggy in the comments she just liked the post, strange coming from someone who noticed a lump in her armpit, but let’s face it, it can’t be that serious if she managed laser hair removal when it’s apparently so painful. Beggy has obviously seen the engagement genuine illness brings and is trying to get in on it, the girl is genuinely unwell but mentally, she needs an intervention asap.

Reactions: 32
Nothing wrong with her. If she was genuinely in that much pain why would she think ‘oh I know I’ll grab my phone and make a story about it”?!! Ffs she’s nothing but a liar and attention seeking hole. Honestly she’s hasn’t even tried to change her diet etc it’s all total bollocks.
Nothing wrong with her except she’s thick as tit and a pathological liar.

Reactions: 29
This girl is jokes. My kid pulls this face when she can’t have sweeties before dinner. Only the other day she didn’t want it out. Make your mind up ya wombat.

View attachment 844617
A way of talking to someone? Eh?? Why not ring your mum or your partner. If I was in excruciating pain I’d be on the phone to my husband while he was on his way, just to keep my mind off it & so I would know how far away he is. This is definitely all for attention. Engagement isn’t improving for her, everyone can see her & Steve aren’t getting on at the moment so this is a diversion tactic.

If it’s not for sympathy then why bother posting at all. I bloody hate it when I’m ill & people ask me what’s wrong, how am I feeling etc so most of the time I just don’t even bother telling anyone. If it’s not for sympathy she could have just had a quiet day off Instagram & then when she felt better she could post just saying she’d been quiet because she was unwell but feeling better now. Get a bleeping life Beggy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When my mother in law had gall bladder issues she was taken by ambulance crying in agony not taking pictures of herself sticking out her bottom lip and posting them to sm. That is not the face or actions of someone in agony. Vile cretin.

Reactions: 24
I don’t believe she’s having a ‘gallbladder attack’ at all. Before she got diagnosed she said these used to happen every month… Meanwhile she still ate tit and nothing happened. Whereas because she’s not been ‘extra careful’ these last 2/3 days it’s flared up again. I had gallstones and had my gallbladder removed and it wasn’t a case of it flaring up every few months.. I was in constant pain every time I ate even if it was something low fat! - she’s so full of tit she makes me so angry 😂😂

ALSO…. When I was crippled and bent over in pain with my gallbladder I couldn’t even THINK of picking up my phone let alone logging into Instagram to take a selfie and upload it to my stories!
This! I was just thinking that when my husband was in pain he couldn’t do anything…. Not look at tv, his phone, speak….. he was doubled up in agony. There’s no way you would be taking a photo on your phone!!!

Reactions: 15
I honestly think she’s one of those people that would LOVE an operation. She will thrive on the attention, being waited on hand and foot, tagging herself in the hospital and showing her hand with a drip in it and a hospital wristband. It’s bloody sick. The whole shaboodle the other day of ‘ah dunt no what to do’ was a load of shite!

I hope she gets the fright of her life when the anaesthetist goes through all the risks with her before she gets put to sleep because it isn’t all fun and games. She’s an absolute waste of space this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thought she was cancelling the surgery last monday because no sign of any pain- she is full of crap !

Reactions: 23
I honestly think she’s one of those people that would LOVE an operation. She will thrive on the attention, being waited on hand and foot, tagging herself in the hospital and showing her hand with a drip in it and a hospital wristband. It’s bloody sick. The whole shaboodle the other day of ‘ah dunt no what to do’ was a load of shite!

I hope she gets the fright of her life when the anaesthetist goes through all the risks with her before she gets put to sleep because it isn’t all fun and games. She’s an absolute waste of space this woman.
She’ll have Alfie cooking her dinner & Woody sanding her face with the lumi while she lays in bed. She is desperately craving attention from anyone at this point, obviously Steve has had enough of her bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This! I was just thinking that when my husband was in pain he couldn’t do anything…. Not look at tv, his phone, speak….. he was doubled up in agony. There’s no way you would be taking a photo on your phone!!!
Oh honestly, I can’t describe the pain. It’s horrendous! - I was lay in bed curled up in a ball literally shaking with cold sweats aswell as pain. It goes right through you from your ribs at the front to the back and into your right shoulder blade. She said last time she took paracetamol… paracetamol wouldn’t even touch the pain for me or any one else I know with gallstones! I was on codeine and then morphine it was horrible. You feel so sick aswell. I couldn’t even concentrate to string a sentence together because I was in that much pain!

What she thinks a bath will do when she gets home I don’t know? Maybe a hot water bottle but lying on your back in a lukewarm bath would do balls all for gallstones!

Also WTF is her face on the latest picture? Pouting like a kid. She looks like a right twit. Apologies for my language but she’s just made me SO angry today 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yesterday she had a "lump" today it's her gallbladder....if she was an animal they'd put her down
Wishful thinking !

She isn’t getting enough attention/drama

she will have had an influx yesterday with the (BS) armpit story, she’s had a high, now on a comedown so needs topping up again!

SHE NEEDS HELP

Reactions: 14
Bore off beggy, either steve is due another night out or she’s trying to avoid the telling off she’s due from NuSkin for using the Lumeh on her kids.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.