Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously been reading here about how can she take a pic and decided to put she’s not looking for sympathy. So bleeping stupid. Was Beaver planning on going out again or maybe he threatened to leave her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely if your in that pain the effort of getting in and out a bath would be impossible and no sensible, genuinely ill person would consider it.

Reactions: 22
I’ve not had gallbladder pain, but when I get a bad IBS attack I can vomit from the pain and almost feel like I’m going to pass out.

would never occur to me to go and grab my phone and take pictures. When it happens I can hardly even speak to get someone to pass me my medicine so often just lay there in pain in the bathroom. Never mind whipping out my phone, posing, adding text to a photo, and posting it on social media.

Get in the bin hen.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
😠😠Shes Not the FULL bleeping TICKET
I have Colitis
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when having a flare up & the pain is HELLISH could or would i be able to pick up my phone🤦‍♀️
Just keep quiet Beggy ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve experienced some awful pain over the years with various ailments and my sister has excruciating on-going pain with a serious spinal condition but never once have either of us cried with it. That’s what children do or people who are looking for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This! I was just thinking that when my husband was in pain he couldn’t do anything…. Not look at tv, his phone, speak….. he was doubled up in agony. There’s no way you would be taking a photo on your phone!!!
When I had gall stones and had an "attack" for the first time, I was in so much pain I could barely move, I was crying and throwing up - I had been with my boyfriend for a few weeks and was at his house and it was SO embarrassing... I certainly couldn't have been taking selfies!

Reactions: 23
I’ve not had gallbladder pain, but when I get a bad IBS attack I can vomit from the pain and almost feel like I’m going to pass out.

would never occur to me to go and grab my phone and take pictures. When it happens I can hardly even speak to get someone to pass me my medicine so often just lay there in pain in the bathroom. Never mind whipping out my phone, posing, adding text to a photo, and posting it on social media.

Get in the bin hen.
Weve both just written exactly the SAME🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a total bleeping fake she is. What’s with the pep lip your not a 2 year old grow up you skanky attention seeking witch

Reactions: 18
Almost broke my back running to tattle after seeing her latest stories 😂😂 “I’m just so sad and in so much pain” yet she’s able to story, take pictures of herself and waffle on about it” 🤔
My husband used to suffer with gallstones and was in agony every time. He needed up needing emergency surgery to remove it after a gallstone became lodged in his pancreatic duct. The pain he suffered was so severe, I honestly thought he was having a heart attack that day!
She’s desperate for attention and sympathy, clearly.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just watched the crying stories 🤮🤮 Rebecca you are trash 🗑 take yourself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So proof right there no surgery needed! She reckons she has eaten healthy and had no issues, eaten stuff she shouldn’t have and suffered a “flare up”!! Just stop being a greedy cow beggy!! And maybe it’s something else if it’s so easily controlled when you eat the right diet!! Although even as I type this, I do know she has still eaten tit and drank alcohol the whole way through 🤷‍♀️
it just seems to be holiday out the way,fake the health issues again for attention!

Reactions: 21
What an immature attention seeking witch 😡 there are people out there with life threatening illnesses who don’t cause this much drama. She’s a narcissist through & through & I also think she has mental health issues. Get off Instagram you skank & start paying attention to your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Holideh is done and dusted so now the gallbladder miraculously has another flare up. HOW CONVENIENT.

She can say it's not for sympathy all she wants, but when you're in as much pain as she supposedly is, the LAST thing you'd think to do is post on socials. Everything she does is for attention and sympathy.

Wouldn't be surprised if she puts a poll up later asking her flowers if she should have the op, 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Said if before and I’ll say it everytime it ALWAYS ALWAYS when she due on!!! Always she sad because she isn’t pregnant and she has period pain

Reactions: 19
It reckon Steve is on her back to get a job. She’s clearly not making anything with the lumi. There’s no reason for her not to work now woody is older. She wants a baby so she doesn’t have to get a job. ‘Work shy’ as my gran would say. Steve is thick as a plank of wood but I think he’s even getting sick of her taking him for a ride now.

this time next year I can see them in a bitter break up, him with a young impressionable girl, her expertly playing the psycho ex using men to make him jealous, all with the boys stuck in the middle.

Reactions: 24
What utter bull crap. It has all already been said, but during my gall bladder attacks I couldn’t think straight, the pain was excruciating and I was beside myself with every one. No way is someone in that much pain posing for selfies and talking on her stories, and no chance would a warm bath have helped me.
She needs help. I really don’t think she is well mentally. How sad there is no one there for her, that is her problem, not her gall bladder.

Reactions: 16
Steaver has been out on a lads night and how convenient her gallbladder flares up again. Aye, Steve don’t think you are going anywhere anytime soon 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but are the symptoms she’s describing not the same as a panic attack?? Has she been reading here and upset herself? Has she realised that she’s been blocking genuine followers after having a read on YouTube? Has NuSkin threatened to take away her sparkly diamond unicorn badge for using the Lumi on her kids?

Defo not gallstones though because she wouldn’t be able to post if it was. We see you Becceh

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.